× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Peyton Manning or John Elway?

20 Sep 2021 09:32 - 20 Sep 2021 09:33 #1 by FredHayek
They are separately trying to assemble ownership groups to buy the Broncos. Which former Broncos QB do you think would be the best to lead the franchise if the Bowlens sell the team? Personally I am really impressed with Peyton Manning. He seems to be really smart and have incredible drive, plus he is very competitive. I think he would be do an excellent job keeping the Broncos in the playoffs year after year, plus he really knows how to work the media.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2021 09:08 #2 by ScienceChic
I agree 100% FH. I think Peyton would be a much better owner (and he's a nicer guy too).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Sep 2021 13:03 #3 by homeagain
Elway had his time in the "sun"....shining brightly. Peyton for the prize.(ownership)

21 Sep 2021 18:49 #4 by ramage
I don't know anything about Peyton Manning other than what has been in the news over the years. However I do know John Elway and his former wife Janet. I second SC in that Peyton is a nicer guy.

That being said, Elway's success in the administration of the Broncos is based upon hiring Manning. He, Elway has not produced after the retirement of Manning.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds