× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

WHAT NOW CU BOULDER

01 Jul 2022 12:37 #1 by ramage
WHAT NOW CU BOULDER was created by ramage
CU bolted from the Big 12 to the PAC 12 thinking the grass was greener (i.e. more money). Now UCLA and USC are leaving the PAC 12 for the Big10. The conference will be decimated. What will CU do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2022 07:35 #2 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic WHAT NOW CU BOULDER
Southern California football fans go on first road trip to the Big 10.
Attachments:

31 Jul 2022 09:04 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic WHAT NOW CU BOULDER
I think the best idea is to combine the Pac-10 with the Big 12. ESPN and other networks would have to negotiate to get the prime late afternoon and evening games. Much better plan than having the individual conferences competing against each other to get air time.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Aug 2022 12:29 #4 by FredHayek
Colorado is picked to be the worst team in the PAC-10 this year. Hopefully they can do better than this.

06 Sep 2022 22:08 #5 by Hot Chile
Replied by Hot Chile on topic WHAT NOW CU BOULDER
Frankly I'm surprised CU still even HAS a football team. It's certainly not a priority, in any case.

10 Sep 2022 18:08 #6 by ramage
CU got hammered by the Air Force Academy today. CU does not play CSU this season. I am not sure as to why CU refused to play in Denver vs. CSU. We went to that game 10- 12 yrs ago and it was a sell out, displayed the state on national TV. CU wanted the PAC 12 much to its chagrin.
Now CU is in the position of one playing musical chairs and finding that they have nowhere to sit as all the chairs are taken.
I wanted games between CU, CSU, and AFA yearly. Crowning a state champion. Perhaps Northern Colorado could enter at sometime. However the AD wanted the quick money of being a PAC 12 member and now they are in the bed that they made.

19 Sep 2022 11:46 #7 by FredHayek
Wow! CU 0-3 CSU 0-3, and even the mighty Cornhuskers are 0-3.
Maybe the Buffs and Nebraska should have stayed in the Big 12?

28 Sep 2022 07:52 #8 by ramage
According to ESPN DU-Boulder and CSU- Fort Collins are neck and neck in the contest for being the worst FBS football team.

On an amusing note, they report that CU/CSU are trying at the last minute to revive the Rockey Mountain Showdown for this season. It is be played in the parking lot next to "Whatever Field" at Mile Hi Stadium.

28 Sep 2022 07:54 #9 by ramage
According to ESPN CU-Boulder and CSU- Fort Collins are neck and neck in the contest for being the worst FBS football team. Currently CSU is last with CU close behind.

On an amusing note, they report that CU/CSU are trying at the last minute to revive the Rocky Mountain Showdown for this season. It is be played in the parking lot next to "Whatever Field" at Mile Hi Stadium.

29 Sep 2022 17:20 #10 by FredHayek
B) At least one of the football teams could win that game!

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds