× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Cincinnati Bengals Win Consecutive Games

15 Jan 2023 21:37 #1 by FredHayek
This is the first time that the Cincinnati Bengals have won playoff games in consecutive years! Ouch. Good luck next week.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2023 15:45 #2 by FredHayek
Dallas Cowboys finally broke through! Before Monday night, they hadn't won a road playoff game in thirty years!

17 Jan 2023 18:13 #3 by ScienceChic
I was watching the game at the beginning and when they kept messing up, I turned it off. Every time I try to watch them, things don't go well so I catch the highlights after they win - it works! :P

Hubby is a Cowboys fan, I asked him how he'd feel if our teams ended up playing each other in the Superbowl. He said he'd root for the Bengals b/c we've never won. I think I picked a good one! :biggrin:

Here's to a good weekend for both teams, and more importantly, good games to watch for all!
:bengalplaye :dallas:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Jan 2023 12:07 #4 by FredHayek
Impressive! The Cincinnati Bengals go into a snowy Buffalo Bills stadium and dominate the #2 seed!

And Vegas respects Cincinnati! The Chiefs are only a 1 point favorite next week in their own stadium!

23 Jan 2023 18:50 #5 by FredHayek

Impressive! The Cincinnati Bengals are now the favorites to go into Kansas City and beat the Chiefs.

Attachments:

23 Jan 2023 23:06 #6 by ScienceChic
I was so nervous about jinxing them that I didn't turn the game on until there were only 2 minutes left. I'm excited for next week's matchup and very happy they made us the underdogs yet again - that's the best place for our boys to be. They play much better with a chip on their shoulder!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Jan 2023 13:41 #7 by FredHayek
Patrick Mahomes might be more hurt than he is letting on. I know someone in sports medicine who says his injury usually takes a few months to recover from.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds