× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

How many games will the Broncos win this year

12 May 2010 12:20 - 20 Aug 2010 15:44 #1 by The Viking
Just another fun poll. We can see how close we were at the end of the year. Considering the last 4 years were 9-7,7-9,8-8,8-8, and they didn't really do anything this offseason or in the draft to improve the areas they needed, I am going to say 9 unless they get Tebow in there then I give them a shot at 11.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 May 2010 13:25 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic How many games will the Broncos win this year
So, why isn't 16 on the list???? :snapoutofit:

12 May 2010 13:26 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Oh I see the 'or more'. I want 16!!!!! LOL :Cheer

12 May 2010 14:08 #4 by The Viking
You are very optimistic!

12 May 2010 14:19 #5 by CinnamonGirl
I am a native. I can't help it. Tebow won't play this year. I am betting on Quinn by game 4.

12 May 2010 15:53 - 13 May 2010 19:02 #6 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am a native. I can't help it. Tebow won't play this year. I am betting on Quinn by game 4.

Ooooo.... new poll.

I don't get all the hype on Quinn. In 14 career games, he has 10 TD's 9 INT's and an average of 135 yards per game and a passer rating of 66.8. That would drop any quarterback to bottom of the list and most of the time off the team. No way is he a starter.

Kyloe Orton has 51 TD's and 39 INT's in his career with an average of 186yards per game and a passer rating of 76.9. And a completion percentage of 57.8. Average at best although he had a great year last year but most of his completions and yards went to Brandon Marshall who is no longer there.

Then you have Tim Tebow. Granted these are only college stats but even if he cut everything in half he would blow away both quarterbacks. He had 88 TD's only 16 INT's Averaged 220 yds per game passing and 70 rushing. A college quarterback rating of 170.8. The knock they kept giving Tebow was how he rushed passes yet in 4 years he only threw 16 interceptions and had a completion percentage of 66.4. Well above Orton or Quinn.

I think Tebow will be given a chance about mid season to start and will show he was not a mistake.

13 May 2010 18:53 #7 by LopingAlong
I voted first, then read what you all wrote. I love those stats you posted Viking! Hoping Tebow DOES get to play this year, and honestly why wouldn't he if Orton plays the way he does.....I'm just saying I've never been real confident with him. I'm looking forward to football season and heck, we sure have the weather for it now, don't we? Easier to think and talk football than baseball at this point is the thing.

16 May 2010 22:51 #8 by wiseguy33

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am a native. I can't help it. Tebow won't play this year. I am betting on Quinn by game 4.

Ooooo.... new poll.

I don't get all the hype on Quinn. In 14 career games, he has 10 TD's 9 INT's and an average of 135 yards per game and a passer rating of 66.8. That would drop any quarterback to bottom of the list and most of the time off the team. No way is he a starter.

Kyloe Orton has 51 TD's and 39 INT's in his career with an average of 186yards per game and a passer rating of 76.9. And a completion percentage of 57.8. Average at best although he had a great year last year but most of his completions and yards went to Brandon Marshall who is no longer there.

Then you have Tim Tebow. Granted these are only college stats but even if he cut everything in half he would blow away both quarterbacks. He had 88 TD's only 16 INT's Averaged 220 yds per game passing and 70 rushing. A college quarterback rating of 170.8. The knock they kept giving Tebow was how he rushed passes yet in 4 years he only threw 16 interceptions and had a completion percentage of 66.4. Well above Orton or Quinn.

I think Tebow will be given a chance about mid season to start and will show he was not a mistake.

I wouldn't count on that. Tebow is easily a year or more away from becoming a starter, if at all. I expect him to be used in third down and goal line situations at some point during the season because of his versatility and our red zone futility. But nothing beyond that

16 May 2010 22:55 #9 by Robynabc
I think Quinn will be in by game 4. :Hotnews:

"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."
. Marilyn Monroe

17 May 2010 01:03 - 20 Aug 2010 15:55 #10 by Rockdoc
This is a difficult guess. Much uncertainty exists with personnel and I've not looked at the schedule. My guess is based on Mc's ability to coach. He did an admirable job last year, better than expected and I think he will continue in that direction.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds