× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Outfield Box ticket for $13

31 Aug 2010 08:00 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Outfield Box ticket for $13 was created by CinnamonGirl
A Rockies Victory makes you a Winner too!

Starting with the August 23rd home game versus the Atlanta Braves (series Aug. 23-25) and extending through the Los Angeles Dodgers series (Aug. 27-29) (six games total), for every game the Rockies won, we took $5 off the price of an Outfield Box ticket for the Sept. 2 Philadelphia Phillies game. The Rockies won 5 of 6 games on the homestand, so that means tickets are only $13 each. That's a savings of over 65% off the normal gate price ($38)!

Discount available online only starting on Monday, August 30, 2010. Seating is subject to availability, while supplies last. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Only available at [url=http://www.coloradorockies.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.coloradorockies.com[/url]. Discount not valid at King Soopers outlets, Dugout Stores, via the phone or at the Coors Field Ticket Windows.

http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/col/tic ... ousave.jsp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 09:18 #2 by FredHayek
I can remember opening year, $4 to sit in the bleachers in the South Stands.
Then again I paid $50 to sit behind the Rockies dugout last week when we crushed the Padres on Wednesday.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Sep 2010 18:02 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Outfield Box ticket for $13

SS109 wrote: I can remember opening year, $4 to sit in the bleachers in the South Stands.
Then again I paid $50 to sit behind the Rockies dugout last week when we crushed the Padres on Wednesday.

I remember it too because my first cousin (almost like a brother) hit 2 home runs in one game (maybe it was 3, i forget) and one of them went over that big wall they had in center in Mile High. One, if not they longest HR ever hit at Mile high stadium..July 4th series I believe

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds