× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Sports Illustrated picks Packers NFC champs, Rodgers MVP

31 Aug 2010 16:04 - 04 Sep 2010 09:28 #1 by Photo-fish
http://blog.packers.com/2010/08/31/sports-illustrated-picks-packers-nfc-champs-rodgers-mvp/

Sports Illustrated‘s annual NFL preview issue, which hits newsstands this week, predicts the Green Bay Packers to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl and QB Aaron Rodgers to win the league’s MVP award.

The predictions were made by longtime SI writer Peter King, who has the Packers winning the NFC North and earning the No. 2 playoff seed in the NFC to get a first-round bye. He then has the Packers beating the Carolina Panthers in the divisional round at home and then going on the road to beat the defending Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints in overtime in the NFC Championship.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2010 16:05 #2 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

31 Aug 2010 16:59 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Analysts also picked the rox to runaway with the division. So, what is your point? LOL

Is they what they mean by baiting? :Irule:

13 Sep 2010 09:06 #4 by FredHayek
Don't give up on the Rox, only a couple games out. Would be good to win the NL West for once.
Packers looked pretty good last night, I like them to win the NFC, I believe the Vikes, Bears, & Lions will all have mediocre years.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Sep 2010 12:28 #5 by EddieWess

Photo-fish wrote: http://blog.packers.com/2010/08/31/sports-illustrated-picks-packers-nfc-champs-rodgers-mvp/

Sports Illustrated‘s annual NFL preview issue, which hits newsstands this week, predicts the Green Bay Packers to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl and QB Aaron Rodgers to win the league’s MVP award.

I don't really have any numbers to back this up, but, I've heard that this SI prediction can be the kiss of death for the teams named. Remember SI put the Bears in the Super Bowl last year and this year predicted the Steelers to win it. My point, Peter King doesn't know nothin!

Bear Down, Eddie

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds