× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Which 2-0 teams are for real or just fake?

23 Sep 2010 12:59 #1 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2010 14:31 #2 by JMC
Gotta agree except Miami may be real but they are in a very tough division

23 Sep 2010 14:52 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Which 2-0 teams are for real or just fake?
GB The rest are for real. LOL :jk2:

23 Sep 2010 17:23 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Which 2-0 teams are for real or just fake?
Youre outta your mind- The Bears are Great..I'm not joking at all- I've watched them since 66 and I always thought they sucked..I had hopes gor maybe 5 outta the last 40 years and this year, they are real good..On both sides of the ball

23 Sep 2010 18:04 #5 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote: Youre outta your mind- The Bears are Great..I'm not joking at all- I've watched them since 66 and I always thought they sucked..I had hopes gor maybe 5 outta the last 40 years and this year, they are real good..On both sides of the ball

Homer!

23 Sep 2010 18:21 #6 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote: FAKE:
Chicago
Miami
KC
Tampa

REAL:
Green Bay
New Orleans
Houston
Pittsburgh

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/which-2-0-NFL-teams-are-real-or-just-fake-092110?GT1=39002

Switch Chicago and Pittsburgh, and maybe Miami is real too. Pitt will be 9-7 at best this year. Chicago will be 9-7 up to 10-6 but I still think if the Vikes can get a reciever before Rice gets back they can be 11-5 too. I see Houston at 11-5 at least this year. they look like a strong team. N.O. may falter. They have won two very close ones. They might not get double didgets this year.

23 Sep 2010 19:27 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Which 2-0 teams are for real or just fake?

Vice Lord wrote: Youre outta your mind- The Bears are Great..I'm not joking at all- I've watched them since 66 and I always thought they sucked..I had hopes gor maybe 5 outta the last 40 years and this year, they are real good..On both sides of the ball

You cannot win on just a QB. And a crybaby one at that. The D is just not there either.

24 Sep 2010 10:07 #8 by FredHayek
Chicago will be tested this week. I actually think they will give GB a game. Cutler looks like he likes the new offensive coordinator.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Sep 2010 18:05 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Which 2-0 teams are for real or just fake?

CinnamonGirl wrote:

You cannot win on just a QB. And a crybaby one at that. The D is just not there either.

The Defense is violent...again..

25 Sep 2010 13:54 #10 by HEARTLESS
ViLe dorc, when did da baby bears draft Ray Lewis or are you thinking others will be brought up on murder charges? :woo hoo:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds