× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Bronco fans just like republicans

25 Sep 2010 09:06 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Bronco fans just like republicans
Sorry but I would say GB fans fit this description more than Bronco fans. But they have to live in Wisconsin, I give them a pass. Sort of like Nebraska fans. They have nothing else to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2010 09:20 #12 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Another case of misfiring synapsis engaged in philosophical thinking lol I think a more apt comparison exists between fans and unions if you wish to consider blind loyalty, irrational thought, etc.

I've been involved in Unions for 30 years and i've not EVER seen blind loyalty to them-the meetings get violent..The membership is NEVER happy...So, once again, you don't know what your talking about

I rest my case. A total lack of comprehension covered up by lots of bluster. rofllol

25 Sep 2010 15:17 #13 by Photo-fish

CinnamonGirl wrote: Sorry but I would say GB fans fit this description more than Bronco fans. But they have to live in Wisconsin, I give them a pass. Sort of like Nebraska fans. They have nothing else to do.

You seem to have some weird infatuation with the Packers. What gives?
You need to go to a northern WI bar on a football sunday when the Packers are lousy. There is no sweet talking the team when they suck. But they do take their trash talking seriously. Nothing else to do? :lol:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Sep 2010 17:08 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Bronco fans just like republicans

Science Chic wrote: Would that make Detroit, Cincinnati, and Cleveland fans sado-masochists??

ha...yep, i think so

25 Sep 2010 17:12 #15 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Another case of misfiring synapsis engaged in philosophical thinking lol I think a more apt comparison exists between fans and unions if you wish to consider blind loyalty, irrational thought, etc.

I've been involved in Unions for 30 years and i've not EVER seen blind loyalty to them-the meetings get violent..The membership is NEVER happy...So, once again, you don't know what your talking about

I rest my case. A total lack of comprehension covered up by lots of bluster.

I lived it for 30 years, is there any subject that you're not an expert on? For your wifes sake I think I have to take you down another notch..I know youre basically a good guy, you just lack some humility...I'm gonna to help you with that

25 Sep 2010 17:14 #16 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: When I moved here in 92.....

Hey VL I moved here in 92 also. I think some of your points on Broncos fans are valid, but its changing now that the other Denver sports teams are coming around (Rockies, Avs, Nugs).

I was actually a Broncos fan way before I moved here, used to like Elway and those goofy orange uniforms. The Boston Red sox fans are the worst in my book.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Sep 2010 17:39 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: When I moved here in 92.....

Hey VL I moved here in 92 also. I think some of your points on Broncos fans are valid, but its changing now that the other Denver sports teams are coming around (Rockies, Avs, Nugs).

I was actually a Broncos fan way before I moved here, used to like Elway and those goofy orange uniforms. The Boston Red sox fans are the worst in my book.

I hated them until the 4th quarter of that first SuperBowl..Then suddenly, during the game, I wanted them to win..My kids are all Bronco fans too, so we watch every game...McDoushbag has really turned me off though-

I still feel like I just moved here- I can't believe its been almost 20 years..

25 Sep 2010 20:15 #18 by LOL
I thought canning Shanny was a mistake, and I'm not impressed with hoody-boy either.

Broncos to the Super bowl in 2011, you heard it hear first. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Sep 2010 21:32 #19 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Bronco fans just like republicans

Photo-fish wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Sorry but I would say GB fans fit this description more than Bronco fans. But they have to live in Wisconsin, I give them a pass. Sort of like Nebraska fans. They have nothing else to do.

You seem to have some weird infatuation with the Packers. What gives?
You need to go to a northern WI bar on a football sunday when the Packers are lousy. There is no sweet talking the team when they suck. But they do take their trash talking seriously. Nothing else to do? :lol:

PF, I have been hanging with GB fans for a long time. One of my dearest friends is a GB fan along with some other old friends of mine and they are just like you. LOL.

26 Sep 2010 17:10 #20 by Martin Ent Inc
McDouche sucks as a coach hell VL could coach better and he's a dummy.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds