× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Can't you guys do anything without looking at hot women??

20 Oct 2010 07:43 #11 by CinnamonGirl
My only issue is why do you have to have women (who probably know nothing about sports) showing you what happened. And why the hell do they have to be objectified with lingerie. I really don't see why you cannot separate the two. Just sayin....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2010 07:54 #12 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: My only issue is why do you have to have women (who probably know nothing about sports) showing you what happened. And why the hell do they have to be objectified with lingerie. I really don't see why you cannot separate the two. Just sayin....

Actually, I've not seen the program to which you refer. That does not matter. There is a fundamental calling in males expresses by visual appreciation. Sports news is just news much like anything else. It does not have to be analyzed nor does it take one's complete attention. There is plenty of mental activity left over to appreciate a good looking woman. How they are dressed only accentuates the obvious assets and heightens the imagination. I would not call it objectified. I'd call it made more interesting. It keeps me from getting bored with the sports news which takes about a millisecond to digest. It does not sound to me as if these gals are giving you an in depth analysis of the sports, only a report of what happened.

20 Oct 2010 08:01 #13 by daisypusher
Perhaps the men should be given credit for multitasking here. Recently, at least for women, that was a good thing..... :)

20 Oct 2010 08:02 #14 by Nobody that matters

CinnamonGirl wrote: My only issue is why do you have to have women (who probably know nothing about sports) showing you what happened. And why the hell do they have to be objectified with lingerie. I really don't see why you cannot separate the two. Just sayin....

Why are you assuming that a the women know nothing about sports? That seems pretty judgemental.

And if they have a nice looking body, why the hell not show it off? I'm working out, trying to get back into shape. When I do I'm going to start wearing some of my tighter shirts again. Why? because I want to. I like catching my wife cheking me out :biggrin:

And I'll ask again... Why would we want to separate the two, when with the addition of a pizza it's a spectator's hat trick?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

20 Oct 2010 08:04 #15 by CinnamonGirl
:faint: It is so interesting to hear this, 90% of the time this what you guys tell me. Guys don't see anything wrong with it. I don't get it. Like I always say, there would be no boob jobs if there were not men in the world. Sorry, just had to say it. I know I am talking to a brick wall. lol

20 Oct 2010 08:06 #16 by CinnamonGirl
I take that back a bunch of brick walls. LOL

20 Oct 2010 08:48 #17 by Nobody that matters

CinnamonGirl wrote: :faint: It is so interesting to hear this, 90% of the time this what you guys tell me. Guys don't see anything wrong with it. I don't get it. Like I always say, there would be no boob jobs if there were not men in the world. Sorry, just had to say it. I know I am talking to a brick wall. lol

Yeah, and men wouldn't be waxing their backs if there were no women in this world.

Yes, I am a brick wall. I stand in defiance of silly questions like "why does sex have to be in everything". What makes that question silly is the ease of the answer - "Cuz curves are nice to look at".

Men - shallow as a puddle, but at least we're predictable.

20 Oct 2010 09:06 #18 by CinnamonGirl
LOL, I don't want to sound like I am painting with too broad of a brush. I might not be able to get away with that statement since my title was. 'Can't you guys do anything without looking at hot women??' : Embarrassed:

All I am going to say is. Why are men taken seriously and women have to take thier clothes off to get a job reporting sports? If you want to see women without clothes why can't you separate it from sports reporting? You have not been on the other side where I sit. It may seem harmless to you but it all starts with this issue and trickles down. I know it is the entertainment business but generally, men don't know what it feels like.

20 Oct 2010 09:20 #19 by Nobody that matters

CinnamonGirl wrote: LOL, I don't want to sound like I am painting with too broad of a brush. I might not be able to get away with that statement since my title was. 'Can't you guys do anything without looking at hot women??' : Embarrassed:

All I am going to say is. Why are men taken seriously and women have to take thier clothes off to get a job reporting sports? If you want to see women without clothes why can't you separate it from sports reporting? You have not been on the other side where I sit. It may seem harmless to you but it all starts with this issue and trickles down. I know it is the entertainment business but generally, men don't know what it feels like.

I whispered in my wife's ear the other day... "objectify me, babe...." She giggled, but didn't do it. :(

I'm sorry, but I just don't see the whole problem with physical attractiveness being celebrated. I'll never get a job with Chippendales, and nobody wants to see me on the cover of a romance novel. Fabio has made a good living at it tho.

Here's where the problem lies - myself and the vast majority of men know that while physical attractiveness is nice to look at, there are many other aspects of a woman that can be appreciated and celebrated. It's the few morons that start to think that physical attractiveness is the ONLY reason to have a woman around that give us a black eye.

Forcing men to quit appreciating beauty because a few men carried it to an unhealthy extreme would be like outlawing poptarts because someone ate too many and got fat.

20 Oct 2010 10:58 #20 by ComputerBreath
I have always liked watching football players' tight ends and running backs. Well, most of the time.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds