× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Soccer. The Perfect Politically Correct Sport for America.

22 Oct 2010 18:35 - 23 Oct 2010 10:03 #1 by JusSayin
It used to be that baseball was the great American pastime. Then the PC movement began in full force.

Schools ceased flunking students; it wasn’t fair to leave one child behind while moving all of his or her classmates on to the next grade level. We can’t shame a poor, innocent kid…forget that he can’t read or write.

And America’s pastime? What a horrid thing to do to a child! Allow little Johnny to strike out in front of all his peers? Can you imagine what that does to his self esteem? And the same for the entire team when it loses. OMG! My baby!!

So, the PC parents cried to the PTA and the local Parks & Rec department. Soon, youth leagues quit keeping score. If you don’t keep track of runs, nobody loses. Nobody's feelings are hurt. All the children wear smiley faces to Baskin & Robbins after the game.

Then, the school systems—many reeling from an influx of Hispanic children—noticed something. These Hispanic kids like soccer. And you know what? Aside from one player per team, soccer doesn’t place children in danger of being humiliated by striking out; or mis-fielding a ball. All kids…boys, girls, fat, skinny, athletic, lethargic, can all participate equally without any competitive pressure to excel.

Before long, baseball diamonds began to disappear. Soccer fields sprang up by the dozens in every community. Little Johnny now wants to ‘bend it like Beckham’, and little Susie can dribble around every boy on her team.

One small step for PC…one giant leap toward turning generations of American kids into namby-pamby sissies who will willingly follow a new world order because they can’t compete individually.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Oct 2010 01:28 #2 by Rockdoc

23 Oct 2010 14:12 #3 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[youtube:1859j335]
[/youtube:1859j335]

23 Oct 2010 19:04 #4 by JusSayin
So the conspiracy is even deeper and darker than I had imagined. The part about not being able to hold a gun just scares the hell out of me!

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds