× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THE WORLDS SERIES

27 Oct 2010 13:37 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
THE WORLDS SERIES was created by UNDER MODERATION
I've been riding Cliff Lee like a angry donkey all through the playoffs but i've seen this movie before. A guy puts 3 or 4 great games together, everybody thinks he's unbeatable, the whole world bets on him and he gives up 10 runs. I'm going with Lincecum tonight...The little 5 foot 2, 120 pound freak is gonna become a legend tonight

MARK MY WORDS!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2010 13:39 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic THE WORLDS SERIES
They have been preserved. I have no interest in this World Series. Would love to see Texas win but I dont' care about either team.

27 Oct 2010 13:40 - 27 Oct 2010 18:34 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE WORLDS SERIES
I just bet a small fortune on the Giants

27 Oct 2010 13:40 #4 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: I've been riding Cliff Lee like a angry donkey all through the playoffs but i've seen this movie before. A guy puts 3 or 4 great games together, everybody thinks he's unbeatable, the whole world bets on him and he gives up 10 runs. I'm going with Lincecum tonight...The little 5 foot 2, 120 pound freak is gonna become a legend tonight

MARK MY WORDS!

They have been preserved.

27 Oct 2010 13:42 #5 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I've been riding Cliff Lee like a angry donkey all through the playoffs but i've seen this movie before. A guy puts 3 or 4 great games together, everybody thinks he's unbeatable, the whole world bets on him and he gives up 10 runs. I'm going with Lincecum tonight...The little 5 foot 2, 120 pound freak is gonna become a legend tonight

MARK MY WORDS!

They have been preserved.

Thanks...and hey, if SC dumps you from the ticket is there anything I can do for you to win your vote? Its very rude of her to leave you twisting in the wind like this

27 Oct 2010 14:10 #6 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic THE WORLDS SERIES

Vice Lord wrote: Just pullede the trigger on it

Selection Price Bet Amount
Oct 27, 2010
Less Single Bet
1 Texas at San Francisco (Moneyline)
San Francisco: (No Action) +115 Open
Bet Type:Single Bet
Bet Price:+115
Bet Amount:1000.00
Bet Payout:2150.00
Time Placed:October 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Preserved.....

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

27 Oct 2010 18:35 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
Looking good so far..The Giants are laying back in striking position.

Giants 0
Rangers 2

bottom 2

28 Oct 2010 09:10 #8 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: I've been riding Cliff Lee like a angry donkey all through the playoffs but i've seen this movie before. A guy puts 3 or 4 great games together, everybody thinks he's unbeatable, the whole world bets on him and he gives up 10 runs.

MARK MY WORDS!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Who would have thought Cliff Leee would have been knocked out in the game in the 5th inning and the Giants would score 11 runs?

I WOULD, thats who !

Heres a direct quote from ESPN mere seconds ago..."Exactly the game noone saw coming as Cliff Lee takes one on the chin falling to 7-1 in his post game career"

28 Oct 2010 15:40 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
Cain has some of the best stuff in the league. I just hope he doesn't choke tonight

San Fran at -115

I also like FSU tonight -3.5, they've played better teams and they run and stop the run (a key indicator) better than Nort Carolina State.

With the election returns and these 2 games it looks like a 2 pizza night...

28 Oct 2010 22:34 #10 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Cain has some of the best stuff in the league. I just hope he doesn't choke tonight

San Fran at -115

I also like FSU tonight -3.5, they've played better teams and they run and stop the run (a key indicator) better than Nort Carolina State.

With the election returns and these 2 games it looks like a 2 pizza night...

Good call on the World Series. But Florida lost by 4 and this is your first pick this week with college football which you said was your bread and butter and you are 10-1 or something this year? Well since we made the challenge to pick college teams, you are 0-1. Any others for this weekend?

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds