× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Vikings just waived Randy Moss. Their season is over.

01 Nov 2010 14:12 - 14 Nov 2010 17:35 #1 by The Viking
They are total idiots for not using him more. The coach needs to go. He should never have gotten a contract extension, and they should fire him after this season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5752939

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2010 17:01 #2 by ScienceChic
I'm pissed that I kept him in my keeper league, he's been useless. Way to run your mouth Moss and screw up the decent chance you had in Minn. Maybe the Bengals'll sign him - you can never have to many prima donnas on a team, right?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Nov 2010 17:38 #3 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: I'm pissed that I kept him in my keeper league, he's been useless. Way to run your mouth Moss and screw up the decent chance you had in Minn. Maybe the Bengals'll sign him - you can never have to many prima donnas on a team, right?

I have him on my fantasy team too. He hasn't done squat for me!

04 Nov 2010 16:03 #4 by EddieWess
Well, maybe he can help you both out now in Tennessee.

05 Nov 2010 21:39 #5 by ScienceChic
I'm actually pretty excited about it. Fisher is a great coach and strong enough to handle Moss's antics, plus they have a better than good shot at the playoffs which will entice him to make an effort when playing - when he does that, he's a real threat!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Nov 2010 23:31 #6 by ScienceChic
http://m.nbcsports.com/s/3030/proFootba ... n%20Monday
Report: Wilf weighed firing Brad Childress on Monday
November 5, 2010 5:17 PM ET, by Gregg Rosenthal

05 Nov 2010 23:38 #7 by The Viking
I am actually rooting against the Vikings this week. I know it means they have virtually no shot at the playoffs, but if it means they will fire Childress and give this team a great coach for years to come, then it will be worth it!

08 Nov 2010 07:51 #8 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey Viking I guess right there is the magic. Just keep rooting against them. It's working rofllol :lol:

08 Nov 2010 08:08 #9 by The Viking
They had to pull off a miracle to beat a team that should have been a cakewalk, so they may still fire Childress this week. That would be a win / win.

08 Nov 2010 09:18 #10 by ScienceChic
Ain't gonna happen this week. They've got quite a few difficult games coming up so if he loses a bunch of those, he might be let go at the end of the season. Unless they're season is over, like the Cowboys, it's too disruptive to a team to fire the coach mid-way through.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds