× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

For you Photo-fish! (and Viking too!)

05 Nov 2010 21:37 #1 by ScienceChic
I have no idea why it has to be Hitler, but it's hilarious!

WARNING! Crude language and humor! If this needs to be moved to the Ring, I'm cool with that.
[youtube:26b9gx7d]
[/youtube:26b9gx7d]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Nov 2010 21:46 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic For you Photo-fish! (and Viking too!)
LOL SC, I hate to move it to the ring. Let's hope the warning is enough.

A guy on Halloween came to our door with kids. Had a bag over his head with a bronco shirt on. He was an embarrassed bronco fan for Halloween.

05 Nov 2010 23:03 #3 by ScienceChic
Was he wearing a Cutler jersey too?!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Nov 2010 23:10 #4 by The Viking
ROFLMAO!!!! rofllol :lol: rofllol I read several Viking boards and most of the people in there feel exactly like that!!!

06 Nov 2010 16:21 #5 by Photo-fish
rofllol rofllol rofllol That was AWESOME!!! rofllol rofllol

"Get me a Clay Matthews Jersey and a bottle of scotch!!!!"

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

06 Nov 2010 16:33 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic For you Photo-fish! (and Viking too!)
Viking what is up with your avatar? LOL

06 Nov 2010 16:36 #7 by Photo-fish
He just boycotted the Vikings and became a Mammoth Fan?????

That's OK, they are extinct too.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds