× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

23 Nov 2010 04:33 - 23 Nov 2010 07:49 #1 by TPP
SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS was created by TPP
Nuff said..... :biggrin:

Nobody listened when I said KC was a lucky fluke, maybe they will now.... :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Nov 2010 07:04 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS
Don't go overboard, they were playing the Broncos and are in the AFC west division. LOL That is not such a huge feat.

23 Nov 2010 07:58 #3 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS
Bragging about beating the Broncos this year is like saying they beat the local HS team. No big feat. Let's see if they can beat someone who actually has a team.

Be interesting to see what happens with Jackson back this next week. Wonder when Gates will play again as well? You would think once those two get back full strength they could be a decent team, regardless of what a jerk Rivers is.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

23 Nov 2010 08:07 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
Chargers didn't have a super team they just played a real Sucky team, with a sucky coach.

23 Nov 2010 08:42 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS
Beating the Broncos is nothing these days, the Rams will probably beat them next week.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Nov 2010 08:53 #6 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS
Rivers is # 1 don't care what if he's a jerk, could say the same about 1/2 the QBs in the league, including past QB, from here, "bucky beaver" ring any bells? One of the biggest a-holes ever, what he did to his wife & family.
Dan Fonts set the records bucky broke them, and now Rivers will set them again...

23 Nov 2010 10:23 #7 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

TPP wrote: Rivers is # 1 don't care what if he's a jerk, could say the same about 1/2 the QBs in the league, including past QB, from here, "bucky beaver" ring any bells? One of the biggest a-holes ever, what he did to his wife & family.
Dan Fonts set the records bucky broke them, and now Rivers will set them again...

I care. I don't like jerks. I don't like what Elway did with his personal life, but since over 50% of people get divorces, it is becoming more standard practice. I'm referring to River's being a jerk in general. He has no class. I hope he never gets a SB ring, cause people like him don't deserve it.

I'm also not sure what other QB's are "jerks" in the league. The other high profile ones aren't. Manning, Brady, Farve...oh wait, yeah, Farve is a jerk too.

Records are worthless if you don't have a ring to go with them. Ask Fouts and Marino about that. Orton could set team records...so what. The Broncos suck....

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds