× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tats for Autographs and now you are out for 5 games.....

23 Dec 2010 11:25 #1 by CinnamonGirl
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5950873

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Five Ohio State football players, including quarterback Terrelle Pryor, must sit out the first five games of the 2011 season for accepting improper benefits, the NCAA ruled Thursday.

A sixth football player must sit out the first game in 2011 for receiving discounted services in violation of NCAA rules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Dec 2010 11:44 #2 by JusSayin
And with that, the Buckeyes' hopes for a national title next year just got tattooed. (Though they would have been beaten by the Wolverines anyway...finally.)

23 Dec 2010 20:42 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tats for Autographs and now you are out for 5 games.....

CinnamonGirl wrote: sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5950873

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Five Ohio State football players, including quarterback Terrelle Pryor, must sit out the first five games of the 2011 season for accepting improper benefits, the NCAA ruled Thursday.

A sixth football player must sit out the first game in 2011 for receiving discounted services in violation of NCAA rules.

I'm so glad they didn't bann them for the bowl game beacause I have big $ on them...Me and the boys were anxiously awaiting this decision. I'm 4 for 4 in Bowl games if San Diego State holds on to this one tonight. Looking good

23 Dec 2010 21:29 #4 by JusSayin
Interesting that OSU suspended them for the bowl game and the NCAA immediately overruled and reinstated the players. Hmmm...must be a few more people had a little $$ down on that bowl.

Something smells funny and it ain't the women's locker room on The Biggest Loser after a six workout day?

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds