× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Kubiak

26 Dec 2010 16:58 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Kubiak was created by CinnamonGirl
He is going to get fired for losing another close game and come to Denver to team up with Elway again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Dec 2010 18:03 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Kubiak
Elway? Ugh, I hope not.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Dec 2010 20:15 #3 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Kubiak

CinnamonGirl wrote: He is going to get fired for losing another close game and come to Denver to team up with Elway again.

I understand you are enamored with Kubiak as a coach and would like to see him in Denver. Does his won-loss record in Houston not scare you a little bit? What makes you think he will do better here in Denver?

26 Dec 2010 20:39 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Kubiak
Do you remember Shanahan as a Raider?

Edited to add--- I really want Cowher. I just don't know if he will come out of retirement.

27 Dec 2010 00:24 #5 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Kubiak

CinnamonGirl wrote: Do you remember Shanahan as a Raider?

Edited to add--- I really want Cowher. I just don't know if he will come out of retirement.

No I do not remember Shanny as a Raider.

I do agree with you on Cowher. I think he will come out of retirement, but not tot he Broncos.

27 Dec 2010 07:12 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Shanny sucked as a raider.

27 Dec 2010 07:25 #7 by Hard To Say
Replied by Hard To Say on topic Kubiak
why hire a losing coach who just got fired?, If he was any good texas would keep him

27 Dec 2010 07:28 #8 by CinnamonGirl

Hard To Say wrote: why hire a losing coach who just got fired?, If he was any good texas would keep him

That is how coaching is. Plus with the lockout looming, my guess is he doesn't want high profile. Why does Wade Phillips keep getting hired? You know they are all inbred in coaching.

27 Dec 2010 09:26 #9 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Kubiak

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Hard To Say wrote: why hire a losing coach who just got fired?, If he was any good texas would keep him

That is how coaching is. Plus with the lockout looming, my guess is he doesn't want high profile. Why does Wade Phillips keep getting hired? You know they are all inbred in coaching.

:yeahthat:

I'd love to see Cowher or maybe even Gruden here myself (although I really like Gruden announcing, he's not annoying like most of the rest, especially Collinsworth)! But a hungry, talented, up-and-coming assistant works too!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Dec 2010 12:13 #10 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Kubiak
Kubiak would only come here if Elway was in the management office.

Singletary is available.

Cowher is having too much fun and promised his wife he wouldn't coach.

Gruden Eh, he has an attitude problem with owners and GM's and for me he never shuts up so like Collinsworth, Jaws, Matt Millen, and Phil Simms they are all on MUTE during a game.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds