× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos Tim Tebow Slips Bible Verse On Uniform

29 Dec 2010 10:01 #1 by CinnamonGirl
http://thepigskindoctors.com/2010/12/br ... n-uniform/
:can't hear
I would think it is okay to use a verse for inspiration. More stupid stuff. Freakin worry about winning and completing a pass!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2010 17:33 #2 by Tiny Bubbles
Timothy 15:1 For Tim so loved the world of football...

30 Dec 2010 07:39 #3 by Rockdoc
Who cares as long as he develops into an outstanding quarterback and motivates the rest of the team to play well enough to win?

30 Dec 2010 15:34 #4 by Residenttroll returns
The Broncos need a few prayers answered. Way to go Tebow!

03 Jan 2011 10:18 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos Tim Tebow Slips Bible Verse On Uniform

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Who cares?

Who cares? It's a private Football League, they don't want crap on the uniforms..It's not Nascar, and what if it was a verse from the Kuran or advertising?

03 Jan 2011 13:09 #6 by Rockdoc
His citation was not on a uniform, or do you not understand that simply so you can spout off and be self righteous? Frankly, I could care less. If the league has an issue with it, I'm sure they will do something about it. Tebow is going to haunt you in the future when he blows out the Bears consistent, be it Denver or some other team.

Enjoy your alleged time in Hawaii. Do you have any photographs to share... and do not go onto the internet to get some:))

03 Jan 2011 14:29 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos Tim Tebow Slips Bible Verse On Uniform

Rockdoc Franz wrote: His citation was not on a uniform, or do you not understand that simply so you can spout off and be self righteous? Frankly, I could care less. If the league has an issue with it, I'm sure they will do something about it. Tebow is going to haunt you in the future when he blows out the Bears consistent, be it Denver or some other team.

Enjoy your alleged time in Hawaii. Do you have any photographs to share... and do not go onto the internet to get some:))

I haven't seen the boat yet...I booked it from the 7th through the 12th...It goes 40 knots so we are going to visit Lanai and Molokai. Probably for dinner and drinks, maybe even a round of golf..So eat your heart out RockDoc

And BTW- I'm not even going to aknowledge your wreckless and unresponsible acusation except to say that the moderators can see where i'm posting from so...Ask them.

03 Jan 2011 16:12 #8 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: His citation was not on a uniform, or do you not understand that simply so you can spout off and be self righteous? Frankly, I could care less. If the league has an issue with it, I'm sure they will do something about it. Tebow is going to haunt you in the future when he blows out the Bears consistent, be it Denver or some other team.

I haven't seen the boat yet...I booked it from the 7th through the 12th...It goes 40 knots so we are going to visit Lanai and Molokai. Probably for dinner and drinks, maybe even a round of golf..So eat your heart out RockDoc

And BTW- I'm not even going to aknowledge your wreckless and unresponsible acusation except to say that the moderators can see where i'm posting from so...Ask them.

All your alleged travel does not even come close to making me envious. I've done more than my share and will continue to do so when we want to. BFD I could care less about drink or golf.

Let's see the photos. Do you know anything about using photoshop.. it might help you.

05 Jan 2011 20:37 #9 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

All your alleged travel does not even come close to making me envious. I've done more than my share and will continue to do so when we want to. BFD I could care less about drink or golf.

You go to some godforsaken place to work..Probably fly coach too, meanwhile we go where, and when we want, first class. And you're a German that doesn't drink? Did you leave the Motherland on your own or did they kick you outta there for being no fun at all

06 Jan 2011 09:24 #10 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

You go to some godforsaken place to work..Probably fly coach too, meanwhile we go where, and when we want, first class. And you're a German that doesn't drink? Did you leave the Motherland on your own or did they kick you outta there for being no fun at all

As a geologist, I go to places that are interesting to me. Travel to places like the Canning Basin (that is in Australia east of Darwin for your information), Rio in Brazil, Maldives, Belize, the Dolomites in Italy, Prague, etc. I'm glad you waste your money on First Class to try and make an impression, but the difference between it and Business Class are minor based on experience. BTW, I grew up in Bavaria ) you know the place where they brew good beer of which I will occasionally partake). I had no idea that drinking was a requisite to being fun, but I do know that drinking can become a problem that makes life a whole lot less than fun. Why we left Germany is no one's concern, but it's not for the reasons you might conjure up with your twisted mind.

So now that you've had a chance to focus on me, would you like to get back to the theme of this thread? Even you should know that the wrist band is not part of the uniform and that is why Tebow was able to get away with his Christian message. He is entitled to his personality and as long as it is within NFL rules why should we care? Does everyone have to be crammed into a black suite or is it just your way of trying to cut down those whom you perceive to threaten you in some way?

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds