Magnetic Motor - Science Fact or Fiction?

15 Jan 2014 19:03 #1 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1e3q4knr]
[/youtube:1e3q4knr]

The magnetic motor; soon the Chineses will produce it in mass!! Free energy for the humanity... houses, cars, motorcycles, factories, enterprises, airplanes, and a big etc...

If this is real why are we just now figuring it out? Magnets have been around for a very long time, it seems somewhat spurious to me that this new use for magnets is just now being discovered.

On the other hand, if it is real, how much load could be applied to the motor? I can envision using a small generator with some reduction gears or some sort of transmission to amplify the torque coming out of the motor to turn a generator and power some low voltage devices like LEDs or to charge batteries.

How would this device scale if more power was needed? How would it scale, by adding more rotors and sleeves of the same size on a longer shaft or making the three existing rotors and sleeves larger?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2014 15:10 #2 by Reverend Revelant
Oh ye seekers after perpetual motion, how many vain chimeras have you pursued? Go and take your place with the alchemists — Leonardo da Vinci, 1494

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion

These are not just being figured out. These "motors" have been around for quite a while and not ONE of them have been legit.

Look up "free energy machine."

Even some of the most cleverly designed of these machine will eventually slow down and stop.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

16 Jan 2014 18:18 #3 by LOL
:rofllol

Its just like that 200mpg carburetor contraption the dang Oil companies shut down in the 70s. SOBs

Perm Mag motors are common, get rid of all friction and losses and they will keep spinning forever at no load. Not really useful for anything though.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds