Nessie Spotted From Space? Apple Maps Says Maybe

21 Apr 2014 17:19 #1 by otisptoadwater

For six months the image has been studied by experts at the Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club, where excitement is mounting after various explanations for it were ruled out... leaving them to conclude it is ‘likely’ to be the elusive beast.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2607667/Is-THIS-Loch-Ness-Monster-Apples-Maps-satellite-image-Nessie.html

Is it just a matter of time before a Google street view car snaps a pic of Bigfoot? :woo hoo:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Apr 2014 17:43 - 23 Apr 2014 23:13 #2 by Cathy_Lee
Somebody is having fun with the very gullible.

The pic on the left is a satellite picture of a boat on Loch Ness. The one on the right is the one originally posted.

The one on the bottom is the two combined.

22 Apr 2014 05:53 #3 by FredHayek
I want to believe...

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Apr 2014 08:48 #4 by ScienceChic
I want to drain the lake and answer the question once and for all. :tongue:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Apr 2014 07:45 #5 by Freezeman

ScienceChic wrote: I want to drain the lake and answer the question once and for all. :tongue:

You could try peeing in it and maybe someone will drain it for you.

23 Apr 2014 08:00 #6 by FredHayek

Freezeman wrote:

ScienceChic wrote: I want to drain the lake and answer the question once and for all. :tongue:

You could try peeing in it and maybe someone will drain it for you.

:HighFive: Well played sir!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Apr 2014 08:08 #7 by homeagain
:clap: :clap: :biggrin: :faint:

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds