Why Do Many Reasonable People Doubt Science?

09 Feb 2015 18:52 - 09 Feb 2015 18:55 #11 by LOL
""We’re all in high school. We’ve never left high school,” says Marcia McNutt. “People still have a need to fit in, and that need to fit in is so strong that local values and local opinions are always trumping science. "

Oh BS!

No "WE" are not! Get real and get a flipping clue- Ms. Marcia "McNutt" and "some" of our fellow dumbed down weak clueless citizens, and start thinking for yourselves for a change. Stop following the herd, the lame stream media, and the commercials.

NO, there is no need to "FIT IN" just say FU and do what you want, when you want, and say whatTF you think.

THIS (above quote) is the kind of BS thinking that is draggin this great country down.

Enough rant, I'm so mad I'm going to have another Beer. Cheers!

LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Feb 2015 15:02 #12 by homeagain
Thinking for yourself is obsolete..the educational system is NOT presenting the platform at the earliest
possible juncture, THEN the growing child/young adult/adult has NO framework to follow. And yet, teachers/educators are low paying occupations....and you wonder WHY there are "sheeples" in the majority.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds