Some serious and DIFFERENT data

20 Apr 2020 13:25 #1 by homeagain

EXTENSIVE narrative from a VERY credentialed guru...Dr. Judy Mikovits.....2hours long IF U care to sit for awhile...SC.. WOULD LIKE YOUR
INPUT ON THIS AS IT IS NOT MAINSTREAM.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Apr 2020 16:11 #2 by Pony Soldier
Any chance you could give a quick synopsis? Not sure I have 2 hours of battery

20 Apr 2020 17:42 #3 by ScienceChic
Sorry homeagain, I'm not wasting my time watching a disgraced researcher who's lost her credibility having had a paper retracted by the editors of Science, and was later arrested for stealing from her institute after being fired.

Was a Scientist Jailed After Discovering a Deadly Virus Delivered Through Vaccines?
Judy Mikovits did not discover a deadly virus delivered through vaccines; she was arrested for allegedly stealing equipment belonging to the Institute that fired her.
Alex Kasprak, Snopes | Published 8 December 2018

In 2009, biologist Judy Mikovits, who was then the research director of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome-focused Whittemore Peterson Institute (WPI), published a paper on what she and many others thought to be a major scientific breakthrough in the prestigious journal Science. Her team alleged to have demonstrated an association between a newly discovered retrovirus called “xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus” (XMRV) and the poorly understood condition known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), suggesting a potential viral cause for CFS.

The paper received substantial international coverage. However, as with so many other potentially groundbreaking studies, nobody — including many of the same researchers involved with the original study — was able to replicate its results. Numerous attempts failed to replicate the study, and the research itself came under increasing scrutiny for sloppy methods and its reliance on misleading or manufactured figures.

On 1 July 2011, Science’s editors issued a “statement of concern” about the paper. On 14 October 2011, the authors issued a partial retraction of their paper that touched on issues with some of their figures. Finally, on 23 December 2011, the editors of Science retracted the paper in full.

Three months later, the Whittemore Peterson Institute fired Judy Mikovits amid concerns over the integrity of her work and her collaboration with an outside scientist, as reported in the multidisciplinary scientific journal Nature.

A few months after that, Mikovits was arrested in southern California “on an ‘out of county warrant’ from Washoe County, Nevada, for allegedly taking lab notebooks, a computer, and other material from the Whittemore Peterson Institute in Reno, Nevada, after the WPI fired her.” The arrest came in conjunction with a lawsuit from WPI that sought a restraining order to block Mikovits’ destruction of data which they maintained belonged to the institute

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Apr 2020 18:11 #4 by homeagain
www.snopes.com/fact-check/scientist-vaccine-jailed/ ......

So I listened to the whole thing,sporadically......then I found this. It appears to be the basis of the
anti vaccine movement....but the thing that bother me is this "exceptent (spg?) list for vaccines was modified or removed in 2019"......as I understand that ....it is the content ingredients within
the vaccines (listed) so U can have an understanding of ingredients or what is in the vaccine. I try to read labels for that info and to understand what side effects there may be.....is that statement
TRUE.....if so, WHY was the deletion or modification?

21 Apr 2020 12:41 #5 by homeagain
Dr. Judy Mikovits is a modern-day Rosalind Franklin, a brilliant researcher shaking up the old boys’ club of science with her groundbreaking discoveries. And like many women who have trespassed into the world of men, she uncovered decades-old secrets that many would prefer to stay buried.

From her doctoral thesis, which changed the treatment of HIV-AIDS, saving the lives of millions, including basketball great Magic Johnson, to her spectacular discovery of a new family of human retroviruses, and her latest research which points to a new golden age of health, Dr. Mikovits has always been on the leading edge of science.

With the brilliant wit one might expect if Erin Brockovich had a doctorate in molecular biology, Dr. Mikovits has seen the best and worst of science. When she was part of the research community that turned HIV-AIDS from a fatal disease into a manageable one, she saw science at its best. But when her investigations questioned whether the use of animal tissue in medical research were unleashing devastating plagues of chronic diseases, such as autism and chronic fatigue syndrome, she saw science at its worst. If her suspicions are correct, we are looking at a complete realignment of scientific practices, including how we study and treat human disease.

Recounting her nearly four decades in science, including her collaboration of more than thirty-five years with Dr. Frank Ruscetti, one of the founders of the field of human retrovirology, this is a behind the scenes look at the issues and egos which will determine the future health of humanity.

AGAIN when the ingredients list of various vaccines was modified/deleted in 2017 or 2019,I
have to question SOME factors involved in this issue......women KNOW it is a patriarchal
paradigm (in most fields)).....and U DO NOT question the hierarchy. I try NOT TO TAKE
ANIMAL DERIVATIVE products.....otc or rx or vitamins.....so for the ingredients of vaccines
to perhaps INCLUDE ANIMAL TISSUE is a real concern.

I attempt to look at ALL sides of an issue....Snowden was discredited for his expose
of our gov. practices.....some consider him a hero, others a traitor.....unfortunately the book
she authored is not available thru any source I can find....it is a recent publication.

21 Apr 2020 12:57 #6 by ScienceChic
homeagain, I read through the Snopes reference (which I had also posted) twice, and I don't see anything in there about her research being the basis for the anti-vaccine movement (which it wasn't, that was Dr. Wakefield, the now disgraced, discredited, medical-license stripped doctor who faked the results of his research trying to claim that vaccines cause autism). Can you point me to where you found what you posted about ingredients for vaccines being edited? I would be happy to look up more on that (and have in the past when this topic has come up on other sites).

Comparing Dr. Mikovits to Dr. Franklin is an insult to Dr. Franklin and women scientists everywhere who work with integrity and ethical guidelines. Dr. Franklin worked hard and created images that were groundbreaking in our understanding of genetics, she more than deserved the Nobel Peace Prize that she was gypped out of. Dr. Mikovits, on the other hand has falsified research, stolen from her former employer, and is now cashing in on anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists platforms. She should be shunned for her betrayal of the principles and ethics of science.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Apr 2020 13:36 #7 by homeagain
HI there... the info U R questioning is in video about 38 minutes in for MY assumption of the
anti vaccine movement,the recap by the narrator is at about 45 min in and the animal cells
at about 46 or 50minutes in.....at about 1 hr in to 1 and 5 min in is the DELETION of the
ingredients list (Pig cell/tissue).....I have borderline Hashimotos/thryoid and I have done some
research on the OVER PRESCRIBING of synthroid/meds for hypothyroid....ARMOUR is a
pig derivative for Synthroid...the doctors continue to push this to me.... I REQUEST A FULL
thyroid panel..not just theTSH....when the antibodies free t3 free t4and the other values are
tested.I am STILL within acceptable range (for me).....had I listened to the doctors..I would be on a thyroid med.....ARMOUR....pig tissue.

22 Apr 2020 13:54 #8 by homeagain
www.simonandschuster.com/books/Plague-of...lively/9781510752245

since the video is DELETED .....HERE IS the controversial book.

24 Apr 2020 00:06 #9 by ScienceChic
She's claiming that vaccines caused COVID-19 and pandemics, accusing Dr. Fauci of squashing publication of her papers about HIV, and saying that Dr. Ivins didn't mail anthrax to people but the government did that. If it were true that vaccines caused pandemics, then why haven't we had one for decades? Millions of kids get vaccinated every year worldwide, and yet we haven't had worldwide outbreaks of measles, mumps, diptheria, etc. In the video below, she claims cancer and Lou Gehrig's Disease (aka ALS) are contagious. I studied ALS for 5 years, it absolutely is not contagious, she's a whack job. Do you truly trust her over Dr. Fauci?

Judy Mikovits Wikipedia

24 Apr 2020 07:44 #10 by homeagain
THANKS for the video...I don't think it covered the excepient (spg) list of ingredients issue....
THAT is my major question....I am convoluted on what is being stated.....since we KNOW
the gov. did a surreptitious study on syphilis on unsuspecting soldiers, AGENT ORANGE and
other questionable actions that were WITHOUT permission...since we KNOW genetic experiments,cloning and OTHER outrageous actions are screwing with nature....I am suspect.

AGAIN, my Harvard educated PCP,many moons ago,stated.."the furthest you stay away from
hospitals,clinics,dr. and drugs.....the better off U will be"....I have taken seriously.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds