THE TRUTH....not from the king

15 May 2020 08:20 #1 by homeagain
www.vox.com/science-and-health/2020/5/15...on-covid-19-how-long

An overview of the span of time and the factors needed to feel ok.......(in our lives)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 May 2020 10:29 - 15 May 2020 10:31 #2 by FredHayek
I wouldn't use Vox as a credible source, but you are welcome to. They are a bunch of Generation Z types reporting in their jammies. 
I would also distrust any predictions. Just too many variables still out there. You should save this article and see how much they got wrong. Remember, they are writing this crap in between bong hits. 

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 May 2020 15:38 #3 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: I wouldn't use Vox as a credible source, but you are welcome to. They are a bunch of Generation Z types reporting in their jammies. 
I would also distrust any predictions. Just too many variables still out there. You should save this article and see how much they got wrong. Remember, they are writing this crap in between bong hits. 

OK Since Vox is not an acceptable source.......TRY THIS VERY CREDIBLE SOURCE....a prestige med.journal

www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-up...edical-journal-urges

17 May 2020 06:11 #4 by Pony Soldier
A couple of things really rub me the wrong way about that article. First, it’s an unsigned editorial. Cowardly. Second, they claim that we are way behind the rest of the world in testing. We are not regardless of media clamor to the contrary. Third, why the hell should we listen to the Brits about who to elect or eject as President?? We fought a war to not have to listen to them. Sorry, but Lancet lost a lot of credibility printing this garbage.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds