Palantir Tek....NOW does data collection for Covid virus

18 Jul 2020 12:06 #1 by homeagain
www.vox.com/recode/2020/7/16/21323458/pa...iel-cia-intelligence

HHS PROTECT is the project....PALANTIR'S namesake is derived from J.Tolkiens tales.....a palantiri is a magical orb that allows all seeing viewing across the globe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2020 13:28 #2 by HEARTLESS
Vox, ha, ha, ha. They are well known for choosing their version of facts and creative journalism (should read urinalism).

The silent majority will be silent no more.

18 Jul 2020 15:01 #3 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote: Vox, ha, ha, ha. They are well known for choosing their version of facts and creative journalism (should read urinalism).

www.beckershospitalreview.com/healthcare...power-the-hhs-covid-

Is this a more serious source?......FYI....it's a heads up for hiding what the gov. does NOT want U to know.

18 Jul 2020 15:56 #4 by HEARTLESS
If everyone would check into origins of Facebook, Twitter, etc. nearly all are data collection used by the government. Again, which side is using it is what is important. Now retired, I don't own a cell phone or any other device used to track and listen in on owner, even when turned off. I'm not too concerned, they can track your vehicle, maybe even listen to you at home through tvs, stereos, etc. I am a patriot and willing to fight and die to regain and keep this nation free. Whether I die soon or later is of little concern.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds