SEVERAL topics clarified...cease the crap

01 Sep 2020 09:58 #1 by homeagain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Sep 2020 10:40 #2 by HEARTLESS
I'm confused here. Are you ceasing the crap? (I'm on hiatus until Sept. 26, sound familiar?) Or is Dr Fauci ceasing the crap? He still seems to talk around many things instead of giving a clear answer. Maybe more clarification is needed. Oh and no matter how much you worship Dr Fauci, it is a lot like putting all your eggs in one basket, he has changed his recommendations more than once.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

01 Sep 2020 11:55 #3 by Pony Soldier
Very simply, if Covid deaths were counted the same way every other infectious disease is counted (such as the flu) for deaths, there would be roughly 11,000. That is just the fact. Fauci is a political animal but even he knows that.

01 Sep 2020 12:50 #4 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote: I'm confused here. Are you ceasing the crap? (I'm on hiatus until Sept. 26, sound familiar?) Or is Dr Fauci ceasing the crap? He still seems to talk around many things instead of giving a clear answer. Maybe more clarification is needed. Oh and no matter how much you worship Dr Fauci, it is a lot like putting all your eggs in one basket, he has changed his recommendations more than once.

I am NOT posting left/right D'S AND R'S righteous rhetoric......I am posting INFORMATIVE pieces OR
interesting topics....LIKE THE SPACE HELMET FASHION FORWARD topic....The left/right rhetoric is
exhausting and WILL NOT be decided until probably Jan. Life is TOO short (at 73) to enter into the
never ending stream of shit.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds