Asymptomatic Transfer Rate

18 Dec 2020 05:36 #1 by Pony Soldier
is just 0.7%.....

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2774102

Why are we locked down again? Shouldn't we be only locking down those with symptoms in this case?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Dec 2020 06:51 #2 by homeagain
We should have done MANY things....however,our leader kept stating it was nothing, just the flu and would go away,like a miracle....FIRST PROBLEM..2nd problem, inhibiting the med.agencies and tying their hands
behind their backs,because MORE information would be detrimental to the re election plan....STFU I'm
in charge and U R not.

18 Dec 2020 07:12 #3 by Pony Soldier
I personally know 7 people who have Covid right now. 5 are asymptotic. We will reach herd immunity soon with or without a vaccine. With or without economy killing shutdowns. Blaming everything on Trump is simply ridiculous. He pretty much went along with everything the “experts” said and it netted us basically zero. This thing is pretty mild with the actual Covid Only deaths somewhere around 20,000. If you’re dying of stage 4 liver cancer and die but you contracted Covid, it’s listed as a Covid death. No other disease has ever been counted this way. It is nothing more than theater.

18 Dec 2020 07:36 - 18 Dec 2020 07:39 #4 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: I personally know 7 people who have Covid right now. 5 are asymptotic. We will reach herd immunity soon with or without a vaccine. With or without economy killing shutdowns. Blaming everything on Trump is simply ridiculous. He pretty much went along with everything the “experts” said and it netted us basically zero. This thing is pretty mild with the actual Covid Only deaths somewhere around 20,000. If you’re dying of stage 4 liver cancer and die but you contracted Covid, it’s listed as a Covid death. No other disease has ever been counted this way. It is nothing more than theater.

an herd immunity to COVID-19 be achieved without vaccination?
In most cases, herd immunity is not achieved without an effective vaccine. For COVID-19, the percentage of the population that needs to be infected to achieve herd immunity is estimated to be between 70% and 90%, and this is assuming lasting immunity is possible.Nov 2, 2020

SOURCE ... LUNG.ORG

www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/we-want-them-inf...-teens-to-covid.html

WE WANTED THEM INFECTED....EVERYONE I can sit other sources, if this is is not sufficient.

18 Dec 2020 08:12 #5 by Pony Soldier
Yes, and? What has that got to do with the asymptotic transfer rate of only 0.7%?

18 Dec 2020 08:13 #6 by homeagain
I BOLDED the sentence that is in question.....

18 Dec 2020 08:14 #7 by Pony Soldier
Yes, I know. You are deflecting.

18 Dec 2020 09:02 #8 by homeagain
ACTUALLY, I am correcting a mis conception of health information.......

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds