Another unvaccinated Trump supporter dies of COVID-19 complications

20 Jul 2021 10:20 #1 by Wayne Harrison
Unvaccinated Trump supporter who spread coronavirus conspiracy theories dies of COVID-19

On Tuesday, the Cape Cod Timesreported that Linda Zuern, a former member of the Bourne, Massachusetts Board of Selectmen and a Trump-supporting figure in the local Republican Party, had died of COVID-19.

Zuern died at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston of severe complications caused by COVID-19, according to the report. She was 70 years old and had not been vaccinated.

www.capecodtimes.com/story/news/2021/07/...covid-19/8012431002/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jul 2021 09:07 #2 by FredHayek
The lowest vaccination rates currently are Hispanics and African Americans. Traditionally, some of the strongest Democrat voting blocks. Seems President Trump can't get MAGA on board his Operation Warp Speed. But neither can President Biden, and his African American vice president. Canada has already passed American vaccination levels and the US had a four month head start. Scary news today: saw one report that the Delta is 1000% more contagious.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jul 2021 10:37 #3 by Wayne Harrison
Since you didn't give the source of the "report" on the Delta Variant being "1,000% more contagious" it's difficult to ascertain the veracity of that report. Could you give us the source?

21 Jul 2021 13:06 #4 by koobookie
‘I’m sorry, but it’s too late’: Alabama doctor on treating unvaccinated, dying COVID patients

Dr. Brytney Cobia said Monday that all but one of her COVID patients in Alabama did not receive the vaccine. The vaccinated patient, she said, just needed a little oxygen and is expected to fully recover. Some of the others are dying.

“I’m admitting young healthy people to the hospital with very serious COVID infections,” wrote Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, in an emotional Facebook post Sunday. “One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

www.al.com/news/2021/07/im-sorry-but-its...-covid-patients.html

21 Jul 2021 18:32 #5 by Mary Scott
There is something very morbid and unhealthy about this thread.

mor·bid
/ˈmôrbəd/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
characterized by or appealing to an abnormal and unhealthy interest in disturbing and unpleasant subjects, especially death and disease.
"he had long held a morbid fascination with the horrors of contemporary warfare"

22 Jul 2021 07:26 #6 by homeagain
Mary Scott....I am in agreement with U,however,from my perspective.....the morbid mess is how
America is, as of this moment....from what I can ascertain,there is not ONE sane and sensible leader to
depend upon...we are in the throes of "labor",attempting to delivery a NEW nation.

22 Jul 2021 14:34 #7 by FredHayek

Wayne Harrison wrote: Since you didn't give the source of the "report" on the Delta Variant being "1,000% more contagious" it's difficult to ascertain the veracity of that report. Could you give us the source?

I don't remember, but it does seem suspect since I can't find any other sources with those numbers today.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds