SCIENCE OVER POLITICS (what a concept)

18 Aug 2021 06:52 #1 by homeagain
www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2021-08-...-light?sref=vetpZg4P

KEEP scrolling.....delayed report shows detailed evidence of wet market unchecked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Aug 2021 14:10 #2 by FredHayek
HA, you still think it was the wet market that caused Covid-19? I am unsure myself, but lean more to the lab employee getting infected and giving it to her neighbors and family in Wuhan.

If wet markets were so dangerous, Covid-19 would have come about decades earlier as wet markets have been in China for centuries. You can even find wet markets in Vietnamese neighborhoods in Denver right now. Or grocery stores in Mexico.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Aug 2021 15:19 #3 by homeagain
www.thelancet.com/journals/langlo/articl...(15)00068-6/fulltext

PUBLISHED 2015....WILDLIFE SPILLOVER (zoonotic pathogens)...SCIENCE shows the cause.....ebola,sars,zika.....exposure to above.

18 Aug 2021 19:51 #4 by FredHayek
Ever read Jared Diamond? "Guns, Germs, and Steel"? One of his main points was that the Native Americans were destroyed by smallpox and other plagues because they didn't live with livestock like our European ancestors. We developed immunities slowly and survived. Native Americans suffered sometimes 90% death rates. So maybe we should let ourselves suffer with a Covid virus that kills less than one percent of us. Latest Jefferson County rates? 1100 infected, 6 deaths.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds