Blind Trust of Science?

05 Mar 2022 18:40 #1 by Rick
Blind Trust of Science? was created by Rick
I thought I'd just leave this here:

Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) is for the first time allowing the public to access data Pfizer submitted to FDA from its clinical trials in support of a COVID-19 vaccine license. This follows U.S. District Judge Mark T. Pittman’s decision on January 6 to deny the request from the FDA to suppress the data for the next 75 years which the agency claimed was necessary, in part, because of its “limited resources.”

A 38-page report included in the documents features an Appendix, “LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST,” that lists 1,291 different adverse events following vaccination. The list includes acute kidney injury, acute flaccid myelitis, anti-sperm antibody positive, brain stem embolism, brain stem thrombosis, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, cardiac ventricular thrombosis, cardiogenic shock, central nervous system vasculitis, death neonatal, deep vein thrombosis, encephalitis brain stem, encephalitis hemorrhagic, frontal lobe epilepsy, foaming at mouth, epileptic psychosis, facial paralysis, fetal distress syndrome, gastrointestinal amyloidosis, generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Hashimoto's encephalopathy, hepatic vascular thrombosis, herpes zoster reactivation, immune-mediated hepatitis, interstitial lung disease, jugular vein embolism, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, liver injury, low birth weight, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, myocarditis, neonatal seizure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, stillbirth, tachycardia, temporal lobe epilepsy, testicular autoimmunity, thrombotic cerebral infarction, Type 1 diabetes mellitus, venous thrombosis neonatal, and vertebral artery thrombosis among 1,246 other medical conditions following vaccination.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Mar 2022 07:13 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Blind Trust of Science?
A LINK would help in putting this info into perspective.....HOW MANY people in trials, at what phase was the data compiled (Phase three or earlier)....percentages of occurrences...OF COURSE,there will be ramifications,when u introduce a foreign substance into the body. SO-O-O the old adage, LESS IS MORE
IS THE RULE OF THUMB......LESS DRUGS INTO THE BODY, THE MORE HELPFUL IT IS...inter reactions of drugs is a huge component. (the average individual ingests 5 OR MORE PRESCRIBED DRUGS DAILY)

06 Mar 2022 10:50 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Blind Trust of Science?
Sorry I forgot the source. For some reason there is no edit option here.

www.yahoo.com/now/chd-says-pfizer-fda-dropped-205400826.html

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Mar 2022 10:56 #4 by Rick
The point I'm trying to make is that the shaming and penalizing of the unvaccinated should be remembered and learned from. The fastest "vaccine" in history should have never been forced on any society based on freedom. It's not a vaccine, it's one of many therapeutics but the only one that was forced into arms.

George Orwell

06 Mar 2022 14:21 #5 by homeagain
thanks for the link.....THE INFO does not surprise me,there r ALWAYS ramifications from pharmco.. Let us remember who gave EU to the vac., It is a logical line of thinking that a NEW drug will always be a risk,UNTIL
enough data (time) has accumulated to truly understand the outcome. THAT time was not allowed, I understand that the basic elements were already present, which escalated the use of the vac. I just do not think the trials were anywhere near sufficient to predict outcomes....JMO

07 Mar 2022 08:14 #6 by homeagain
endpts.com/fda-begins-court-mandated-rel...d-19-vaccine-review/

ADDITIONAL source.....states unclear what negatives will be discovered,since real world data has already been published in med.sites.

07 Mar 2022 13:38 #7 by homeagain
www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/03...e_and_effective.html

NOW multiple sources r available for U to consider.....were we "guinea pigs"??

08 Mar 2022 18:37 #8 by Rick
You also have to consider all the therapeutics that have been used around the world which were quickly knocked down by our CDC. It still blows my mind that very little time and money was spent on therapeutics that actually treats people who have covid.

George Orwell

08 Apr 2022 08:49 #9 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Blind Trust of Science?
Had a discussion with an internist this A.M. I asked, in that monoclonal antibodies have been "banned" by the Biden administration due to the belief that they are ineffective against the latest variant of Covid, what is the current regimen for a patient with symptoms and a positive Covid test.

www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/m...rapeutic-management/

Figure 1. Therapeutic Management of Nonhospitalized Adults With COVID-19
PATIENT DISPOSITION
PANEL'S RECOMMENDATIONS
All patients should be offered symptomatic management (Alll).
For patients who are at high risk of progressing to severe COVID-19,a use 1
of the following treatment options:
Preferred Therapies
Listed in order of preference:
• Ritonavir-boosted nirmatrelvir (Paxlovid)b,° (Alla)
• Remdesivir,d(Blla)
Does Not Require

Alternative Therapies
For use ONLY when neither of the preferred therapies are available, feasible
to use, or clinically appropriate. Listed in alphabetical order:
• Bebtelovimab® (CIll)
• Molnupiraviro* (Clla)
For use ONLY in regions where the Omicron BA.2 subvariant is not the
dominant subvariant and in situations where none of the preferred or
alternative options are available, feasible to use, or clinically appropriate:
• Sotrovimab° (ClIl)
The Panel recommends against the use of dexamethasone or other
systemic corticosteroids in the absence of another indication.

The irony, the vaccine that is being pushed is the same one that has been given since the onset of availability. It is not variant specific. Yet the CDC feels that Monoclonal Antibodies are not effective against the latest variant. The Covid test that is routinely given does not differentiate amongst the variants.
In effect she said that we ("treating physicians") are back to square one with only the addition of expensive and minimally effective medications.

08 Apr 2022 10:13 #10 by Rick
It's stunning to me how therapeutics are not being put on the top of the priority list, considering how ineffective the shot is combined with all the negative side effects they don't want to talk about. We are expected to trust yet it's clear they are not trustworthy and certainly don't care about people more than they care about the narrative.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds