Chamber Mixer! BBQ, Drinks, Fun People! Wed Mar 7th

06 Mar 2012 13:34 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Have a home-based business? Is business slow right now? Bring your business cards and come network - we're a friendly group and love to meet new faces! Even if you don't have a business, if you don't have any other plans and want to get out of the house, come on down anyway - we'd love to meet you too! :sunshine:

$5 gets you delicious food from Cabin Creek Smokehouse Barbecue and drinks. :bbQ :party Please come see our new office, and find out what your Chamber can do for you - we're here to help you, whether you are a business or just live here!

See you there! :wave:

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Mar 2012 22:05 #2 by ScienceChic
This was a really fun event! I know it can be intimidating going to an event where you don't know anybody, but everyone who shows up at these things are really great people who just want to help out their fellow community business owners and help make our area a better place to live. Let me know if you are interested in the next one and I'll personally introduce you around! Although it'll be hard to top the smoked beef brisket and smoked salmon that Cabin Creek laid out for this one...yum...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds