CHRISTMAS IN CONIFER!! New Fun Events, Additional Weekend!

01 Nov 2012 09:57 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Hello!
I don't know if you have heard that we have four markets coming up around our Christmas in Conifer events!
I attached a market agreement form, a parade entry form, as well as a draft of the events list for your review below.

To celebrate our 30th Anniversary in style, we have added fun new events on the weekend before (Saturday November 24th) such as a Mt Lugo Luge sledding competition at Meyer Ranch Open Space (did you know that there used to be a ski run there?). It's broken into age categories, and there are team competitions as well (we're hoping the fire departments will compete against one another!) - points are for creative costumes, place finished, and best dismount! There's a Santa's Milk and Cookies Eating Competition preliminary round, Marketdayz at both Aspen Park Village and Conifer Marketplace on Saturday the 24th, and a Festival of Trees in which individuals or businesses can decorate a tree that is donated to the Conifer Chamber to be auctioned off later that night at the Historic Barn in Marshdale (proceeds go to our High School Scholarship fund).

On the Big Day, Saturday December 1st, our Annual Parade starts at 1:30, the Santa's Milk and Cookies Eating Competition Final, our Awards Celebration, Holiday Light Tours, and Elk Creek Fire Department's Santaland. I'll post a map of the route later as I don't have a quick copy handy, but it will start at West Jeff Middle School and go down Sutton Rd to Aspen Park Wine and Spirits Tent behind Aspen Park Wine and Spirits. (Thank you to 285Bound for sponsoring the hot chocolate/peppermint schnapps tent!). We're offering lighting packages to businesses so we can decorate our town, make it festive for visitors and residents, and get in the Christmas spirit!

Thank you for participating in Conifer events in 2012! We hope you enjoy everything we've scheduled. Let me know if you are interested in joining us for any of the Christmas in Conifer events.

All My Best,
Dawn Smith

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:2ieo17o3]ImageShack.us[/url]

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds