Coming Up in Conifer, Week of Dec 24th

21 Dec 2012 17:38 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Good Evening!
It is my hope that you can catch the Conifer Community Church Animated Light Show sometime between now and New Years' Day (open daily from 6p - 9p). Load up the car with family and friends, tune in your radio, and enjoy! A special Shout Out to new Conifer Chamber member Impact Christmas Lighting who created this amazing event for the community!

Have you joined me for a Maximize Your Membership class yet? The next class is on Wednesday, January 9th from 4p - 5:30p at the Chamber office. Let me know if you can attend so we can plan for food and drinks. This is a free class to overview your member benefits.

It is such a treat to be able to serve the membership and people of our beautiful mountain community!
Thank you for caring for our area, and please let me know how I can assist YOU in the new year.

“Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”

- William Arthur Ward

A Very Merry Holiday Season To You!
All My Best.
Dawn Smith

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2012 17:59 #2 by Blazer Bob

ConiferChamberCommerce wrote: Good Evening!
It is my hope that you can catch the Conifer Community Church Animated Light Show sometime between now and New Years' Day (open daily from 6p - 9p). Load up the car with family and friends, tune in your radio, and enjoy! A special Shout Out to new Conifer Chamber member Impact Christmas Lighting who created this amazing event for the community!

Have you joined me for a Maximize Your Membership class yet? The next class is on Wednesday, January 9th from 4p - 5:30p at the Chamber office. Let me know if you can attend so we can plan for food and drinks. This is a free class to overview your member benefits.Dawn Smith

Hey Dawn, Maybe this is stuff I should know but I don't. Where is the chamber office? Where is the Conifer Community Church?

TIA,
Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds