This Week (May 13th) & Beyond: News & Events

13 May 2013 12:47 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Happy Monday!

There is a Lunch and Learn opportunity this Thursday from 11:30a - 1:30p with Sharon Trilk: Social Media: Community Engagement (or "How We Can All Make $7 Million Dollars Leveraging the Internet Through Social Media!"). Please let me know today if you can attend by replying to this email. The cost is $25 and includes lunch.

On Thursday night the Conifer and Evergreen Chambers of Commerce are mixing it up at Morse Evergreen AutoBody with the American Cancer Society Mountain Area Relay for Life and EDS Recycling Station. Hope to see you there!

Be sure to stop by the Conifer/Platte Canyon Chambers booth at the Mountain Area Home & Garden Show at Conifer High School this weekend. And if you have items to recycle, bring them with you because the Spring Fling-It Recycling Event is at CHS as well.

Have a wonderful week!
Dawn Smith

P.S. You won't want to miss the five Chambers of Jefferson County with the City of Wheatridge mixer at Bandimere Speedway next Thursday, May 23rd from 5p - 7:30p. Wear GREEN to support the Conifer Chamber and to cheer on our five drivers: Matt Carson, George Ofiesh, Russ Puls, Cindy Walker, Scott Zorno!

File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:qcztb15i]ImageShack.us[/url]

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds