Coming Up in Conifer - Week of Sept 9th

09 Sep 2013 10:42 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Good Morning!
This Friday is the monthly breakfast meeting at Brooks Place at 7:15a. Glen Cooper will present Buying or Selling a Business in 2013, which is an introduction to this month's Lunch and Learn on September 25th, How To Appraise Your Business in 60 Minutes. Attendee introductions will occur at the meeting. Let me know if you want to attend the Lunch and Learn. It is $25, includes lunch, and takes place from 11:30a - 1p.

I hope to see you at this Sunday's 285 Showcase at Conifer High School from 11a - 4p. This free community event features 50 vendors, giveaways, a prize wheel, kid's activities, and a chance to Shop Locally and support businesses and non-profits along the 285 Corridor.

On Tuesday, September 17th, the Public Affairs Committee Meeting will focus on the topic of the Elk Creek Fire Protection District. We will meet at 6:30p at the main lodge at Beaver Ranch.

Have a wonderful week!
All My Best,
Dawn Smith

File Attachment:

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds