Coming Up in Conifer! Week of Sept 16

16 Sep 2013 17:45 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to the people affected by the flooding in Colorado. The situation is absolutely heart-wrenching, and reminds me how important it is to receive Code Red alerts from Jefferson County. If you have not done so already, please go to the Jefferson County Sheriffs' website to sign up for emergency notifications at

http://jeffco.us/sheriff/code-red-emerg ... fications/ .

Our neighboring businesses in downtown Evergreen may need our assistance, so stay tuned for plans to assist them. Thankfully, the weather forecast is for a dryer pattern.

Tomorrow at 6:30p, our Public Affairs Committee meeting will focus on The Elk Creek Fire Protection District Mill Levy: What You Need To Know For The Election. We will meet at the Main Lodge at Beaver Ranch at Conifer Community Park. Chief Bill McLaughlin is the speaker.

This Thursday is the five Jefferson County Chambers mixer at Ron Lewis's barn in Marshdale. Please let me know if you can attend by sending me an email.

Do take care!
Dawn Smith

File Attachment:

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds