Conifer Chamber November Newsletter

01 Nov 2013 17:06 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Happy November!

Recently I head that Americans spend $421 on average while holiday shopping. If everyone reading this email followed that pattern, $378,900 would be spent. Whatever your budget is, please consider spending some of your dollars locally this month. Our community businesses would greatly benefit! (Ideas found on pages 10 - 11 and 20 - 21 of this newsletter).

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to see you soon!

All My Best,
Dawn Smith

Click Here for November newsletter. (If link does not work, let me know and I will email you a PDF.)
Thank you!
File Attachment:

Toys and Cards, please!
Will you please bring a new unwrapped toy or gift card for the Mountain Resource Center’s annual holiday party to our November 8th meeting? If you cannot make the meeting, which will feature Glen Cooper sharing Buying and Selling A Business, you can drop off your gift at the chamber office. We will also be collecting cards for the military Holiday Mail for Heroes campaign. Bring a signed Christmas card with a note of gratitude for a military person stationed overseas (no envelope necessary). Thank you!

Buy Two: Get One Free
Have you visited the chamber website recently? An average of 4,410 people are visiting our
website each month, and our traffic is about to increase because of our upcoming Christmas
Parade. Take advantage of the increased traffic and advertise with a banner ad. Buy a banner
ad for two months, and receive the third month free. Choose from the $50 or $100 options. The coupon is on page 15 of this newsletter.

We’re Mixing It Up!
On November 14th three businesses—BioMat, Legal Shield, and Mountain Books—will host an After Hours Business Mixer at Mountain Books. See you there!

Wine, Shopping, and Trees—oh my!
Our Thirteenth Annual Holiday Wine Tasting (poster on page 6 of this newsletter) will be held on Saturday, November 23rd. This year we will add the Festival of Trees to the event so you can also bid on pre-decorated designer trees. Bring the family to view the beautiful trees for free from 11a—3p. The wine tasting, cuisine, music, and silent auction (including the decorated trees) take place from 4:30p—7:30p.

It’s a Storytime Christmas!
Our 31st Annual Conifer Christmas Parade will be held on Saturday, December 7th at 1:30p. This year’s theme is A Storytime Christmas. We’ll also continue our new traditions of Christmas Markets, Santa’s Cookies and Milk Eating Contest, Spirits Tent, Santa Land, and Trolley Rides. Save the date for family fun! Entry forms are on our Conifer Chamber website at GoConifer.com. More details on pages 13—14 of this newsletter.

Want to win $1,000?
Conifer Chamber board members are selling raffle tickets. Buy one for $5 or five for $20. Winner will be announced from the Christmas Parade stage at 3:30p on December 7th. Tickets are also being sold at Brooks Place, Grow Your Own Herbs, Look What I Found Boutique, Luna’s Mandala and Mutual of Omaha Bank.

Thanks for shopping locally!

All My Best,
Dawn Smith, Executive Director

P.S. For fun plan to wear an Ugly Holiday Sweater to the Dec. 13th membership meeting! The ugliest gets a fabulous prize!

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds