Coming Up in Conifer! Week of Nov 4th

05 Nov 2013 14:38 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Good Afternoon!

We have a Conifer Chamber meeting this Friday at 7:15a at Brooks Place. Glen Cooper will share information on Buying and Selling a Business and will follow up with a Breakfast For Your Brain Workshop: Appraising a Business in 60 Minutes on November 19th at 7:15a. All guests receive the membership discount price of $10 on Friday, and members who bring a guest will receive a free mixer pass. Attendee introductions will occur. I hope to see you there!

The Christmas in Conifer sponsorship deadline is this Wednesday. The packages range from $150 to $1,500 and there is one exactly right for you. Just ask me!

We're just 33 days away from the Conifer Christmas Parade! Find entry forms for the parade, Santa's Cookies and Milk Eating Contest, and vending at GoConifer.com. And we'll start the season with the Festival of Trees and annual wine tasting on November 23rd. I love this time of year!

Have a fabulous week, and thanks for Shopping Locally!

All My Best,
Dawn Smith

File Attachment:

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds