Appraising Your Business in 60 Minutes! Nov 19th, 7:30-9am

12 Nov 2013 15:43 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Let me know if you can attend this workshop. It's an important subject.

Have a great afternoon!
Dawn Smith

File Attachment:

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Nov 2013 11:00 #2 by ScienceChic
Glen gave a great intro presentation at the Chamber meeting last week over a topic that very few think of but is as important to operating a business as a business plan or sales training. I hope some of you can join me!

We're trying out a new time for our education seminars in the hopes that it's more schedule-friendly to those of us who have to work daylight hours, and seems to work well for our monthly membership meetings. It's an important goal of the Conifer Chamber to provide ways for business owners/managers in the community to learn new skills or meet new people who can help them with their businesses. If you have a topic that you'd like to see covered, please let any Board member or our Executive Director, Dawn Smith, know - these classes are for you so we want to bring in speakers that are of interest/benefit to you.

Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds