Conifer Chamber January 2014 Newsletter

14 Jan 2014 17:32 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Hello!

I hope you have time to read my "see you later!" message on page one of this newsletter. If not, just know that I would have preferred to visit with each and every one of you before I left for the Golden Chamber President/CEO position, but I ran out of time!. Do take care, and I will see you at our regional mixers.

Three things:
1) Moore Lumber ACE Hardware in Pine Junction is hosting a fabulous mixer this Thursday from 5p - 7p. Don't forget to bring your business cards!

2) The monthly Lunch and Learn will take place at Conifer Community Church on Thursday, January 23rd from 11:45a - 1:30p. Kelly Trilk will be presenting, Execution: Where Strategies Fail. Please reply to this email by January 21st to reserve your spot. It's $25 and includes lunch.

3) Harmonie Stone, owner of Golden Wellness, would be delighted to receive a caring note from you. The best email address is . .

Have a terrific Tuesday!

All My Best - Always!
Dawn Smith

Click Here for January 2014 newsletter. If you are not able to open the link, please reply to this email and someone will send you a PDF. Thank you!

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds