A Statement from the Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce BOD

05 Sep 2014 13:45 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
We, the Conifer Chamber Board of Directors, would like to thank Susan for all of her time and effort on behalf of the Chamber while she's been with us, and we wish her success in her future endeavors.

The announcement shared yesterday in our Chamber Chat September Newsletter from our Executive Director, Susan Beams:
I am writing to regretfully inform you that I will be resigning as the Executive Director of the Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce. There is truly only one reason for my decision - I am unable to give the full time and attention required to be an excellent Chamber Director to this organization. This Chamber needs a Full Time Executive Director to perform all the duties required by this position. I will stay a member of the Chamber, and I hope, actively involved in assisting this organization. Thank you for giving me the honor of being your Executive Director. I truly wish you all success and health in the coming months and will see you all soon!
Susan

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds