Conifer Chamber Update

27 Jul 2016 17:16 - 27 Jul 2016 17:17 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
WEDNESDAY UPDATE:
Education workshop tomorrow - Learn how to use a FREE resource to help build your business. Jefferson County Public Library and Jefferson County Business Resource Center are partnering to present an overview of ReferenceUSA. Visit goconifer.com to register.
Thursday, July 28, 9:00 am - 10:30 am @ Conifer Community Church
$10 members / $15 guests - includes continental breakfast

Elevation Celebration is THIS weekend and it is going to be a blast! Be a part of the largest summer event in Conifer. Click here to register as a volunteer. Build a team of 5 volunteers to represent your business at Elevation Celebration and get FREE marketing. If your business can create a team of 5 volunteers you will receive a FREE 1/2 page ad in the monthly newsletter ($60 value), a FREE Tradeshow table at our monthly membership meeting (value $50) or a FREE eblast ($50 value).

LINE THE ROUTE Banner Sponsorships​ are still available for $50. Bring your banner to the office or drop it off Friday at set up on Sutton Rd. I encourage every chamber member to participate and LINE THE ROUTE with their company banner.

Volunteers are still needed. If you are able to help out. Go to GoConifer.com, click on the Elevation Celebration event page and scroll down to the bottom left hand corner to sign up.

VENDOR BOOTHS are SOLD OUT! If you wanted a booth this year and have not signed up we are SOLD OUT! Please contact me for future events.

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
Melanie Swearengin
Executive Director
Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds