2017 Mountain Area Women in Business Luncheon September 15

09 Aug 2017 16:49 #1 by EvergreenChamber

The Mountain Area Women in Business Luncheon recognizes and celebrates hard working women in our community. Women are invited to attend this event focusing on empowerment, networking, and resource building. Guests will enjoy an elegant lunch, network with other career focused women, and hear from two inspiring speakers.

This event always sells out so don't delay purchasing your tickets! Get them here.

Our office is located at The Stone House, 1524 Belford Ct., Evergreen, CO 80439
Hours 9:00-4:00, Monday-Friday
303-674-3412

evergreenchamber.org/

Our mission is to grow the local economy by building business and relationships, promoting the community and representing local concerns with our county government.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Aug 2017 16:18 #2 by SocialMediaMaiden
Social Media Maiden is so excited to be one of the dessert sponsors for this incredible event! We look forward to seeing you all there.
Look for a updated Social Media Tips & Tricks cards in your goodie bag (and don't forget about the Treat, too!)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: EvergreenChamber

11 Sep 2017 12:38 #3 by EvergreenChamber
Tickets are almost out! Get them today!

I invite you to join me at the 4th annual Mountain Area Women in Business Luncheon hosted by the Evergreen Area Chamber of Commerce. Our theme this year is "The Power of Words".

We have a fabulous program in store for you, time for networking and of course a bag full of goodies to take home! Each attendee will also get a contact list of their fellow attendees to enable you to connect in the future.

Hear from two inspiring speakers. Local business owner Rachel Nicks will share tips on changing the direction of your career. Keynote Speaker Julie Holunga, owner of Chinook Executive Solutions, will share the power of language in the workplace. How the words we choose to use add impact and influence our messages.

Open to the Public. Register now. This event sells out!

I am looking forward to seeing you!
Sincerely,

Betsy Hays
President/CEO

Our office is located at The Stone House, 1524 Belford Ct., Evergreen, CO 80439
Hours 9:00-4:00, Monday-Friday
303-674-3412

evergreenchamber.org/

Our mission is to grow the local economy by building business and relationships, promoting the community and representing local concerns with our county government.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds