REMINDER - Membership Meeting FRIDAY *LOCATION CHANGE*

11 Jun 2019 17:24 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Our Monthly Membership Meeting is THIS Friday, June 14 at Woodlands not Our Lady of the Pines. To keep you on your toes I have another location change for this month. Our Lady of the Pines is having Vacation Bible School so we are not able to use their facility. This Friday we will be meeting at the new event center, Woodlands. Woodlands is located on the south side of 285 near Windy Point. It is an amazing facility to host events. The address is 8884 U.S. Hwy 285, Morrison. Coming from Aspen Park it is before you get to the Homestead neighborhood and Inter-Canyon Fire station. There is a blue CDOT sign on the highway just before the entrance.

Margaret Rode, local author of Storytelling for Small Businesses, will be our speaker for the morning.

If you have not already done so, please register for the event and let me know if you plan to attend. This event will be catered by La Cuisine and I need a head count by Thursday morning.

Fees/Administration
Members: $12 Day of $15
Non-Members: $18 Day of $20
Door prize tickets: $1

DOOR PRIZES: If you would like to bring a door prize to promote an upcoming event, drop it off with a 2-3 sentence commercial and we will add your item to the drawing at the end of the meeting.

INTRODUCTIONS: We will be doing brief introductions on Friday. If you need more time to promote your business or event sign up for a Business Spotlight to get 3-4 minutes to present plus additional promotion all month long!

I would love to see you Friday!
Melanie

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds