Congratulations to our 2020 G.R.A.C.I.E. Award Winners!

26 Oct 2020 18:59 #1 by PlatteCanyonChamber
The GRACIE award stands for G.R.A.C.I.E.= Giving, Resourceful, Admirable, Caring, Involved, and Exceptional. The award is named for Gracie Trast a long time park county resident who was known for her community involvement especially for her helping with children with developmental disabilities.

If you know of someone within the community who has shown these qualities the PCACC BOD would like to know.

We ask that you nominate at least two people.

Choices will be narrowed down by votes and the winner is voted by the BOD.

We will announce and honor the winner at our November general meeting.

Please include any contact information you may have for the individuals.

Nomination deadline: October 30, 2020.

Please nominate here: forms.gle/Km7tp6MdtHTucKcY7

Monthly General Membership Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month at Platte Canyon Fire Station on Crow Hill, 153 Delwood Dr, Bailey from 07:30-09:00.

Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 477, Bailey, CO 80421
Facebook
Twitter
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Nov 2020 10:02 #2 by PlatteCanyonChamber
Congratulations to our Gracie Award winners, Kris and Glenn Ellis

Kris and Glenn Ellis are the owners of Platte River Outfitters in Bailey. Both Kris and Glenn have been very involved in Bailey and with the Platte Canyon Chamber. They have been volunteers for Bailey Day for several years. Kris has been involved with Cowboy Christmas for a few years, and the committee chair for the past three years. She has also been on the Platte Canyon Chamber board for the last three years. Kris and Glenn are known for being supportive of local groups and non-profits, including Chances Scholarship. Bailey is lucky to have community members like Kris and Glenn, who help make Bailey a better place to live and work. Congratulations!

More about the award - The Gracie award stands for G.R.A.C.I.E.= Giving, Resourceful, Admirable, Caring, Involved, and Exceptional. The award is named for Gracie Trast a long time Park County resident who was known for her community involvement especially for her helping with children with developmental disabilities.

Gracie L Trast
February 18, 1940 - August 22, 2020
Gracie, 80, of Lakewood, passed on August 22, 2020 at Accel at Golden Ridge in Golden, CO.

Monthly General Membership Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month at Platte Canyon Fire Station on Crow Hill, 153 Delwood Dr, Bailey from 07:30-09:00.

Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 477, Bailey, CO 80421
Facebook
Twitter
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds