285 Winterfest Snowtubing Competition

04 Feb 2021 09:17 #1 by coniferchambercommerce

Mark your calendar for Saturday, February 27th and get ready for the 285 Winterfest Snow Tubing Competition sponsored by Conifer Gutter Service.

There are a few modifications this year: You must pre-register your team of 4 in order to participate, and sign up for your time slot. There will be 4 teams per slot to ensure social distancing. We will still have awards for the fastest individual racer, the best aerial dismount and the fastest overall team. Teams will be competing for a chance to win $100!

Register early to make sure you get a spot - space is limited.

www.goconifer.com/285-winterfest

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Feb 2021 14:25 #2 by coniferchambercommerce
Thank you Jodi Dolph Broker Associate with Keller Williams Foothills Realty for being a wave sponsor for 285 Winterfest snow tubing competition this year!

[SPONSORED AD] Real estate in the Foothills of Denver is home to me, but I've worked with clients who have purchased properties as far as Colorado Springs, Sedalia and Lake George. Understanding the unique qualities of mountain homes is something I experience every day as I live in the area and am familiar with well and septic, shared driveway's, local services and programs. If you are looking to move out of state I have Keller Williams contacts all over the country who look to provide the best customer care to their clients just like me. Our number one priority is to protect our clients.

303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com
Attachments:

22 Feb 2021 18:45 #3 by coniferchambercommerce

The 285 Winterfest Snow tubing Competition will be taking place this Saturday, February 27th! Conifer chamber is partnering with Conifer High School DECA to hold this fun friends and family activity.

Would you like to register your team of 4 for the race? Click HERE to sign up and select your race wave time! Space is limited to make sure to register early. Only $25 for your team of four to participate.

Thank you to our sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor: Conifer Gutter

Tube Sponsor:
American Surveys

Wave sponsors:
Moore Lumber & Ace Hardware
Centennial State Insurance
Jodi Dolph Keller Williams Real Estate
The Law Office of Dual C. Schneider, LLC

303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds