Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce October 2021 Newsletter

04 Oct 2021 16:19 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
A Message From Britni

Here in the mountains fall doesn’t seem to last long. It seems like just last week I noticed the first leaves changing to lovely golden shades in the midst of a sea of green leaves. Almost everything is bright gold with a smattering of oranges now. Within a few days, I'm sure we will start to see leaves fall and bare branches swaying in the wind.

Change happens fast and seasons come and go in the blink of an eye. The same can be said in business and in our day to day lives; change happens fast. We at the Chamber have been delighted to have the opportunity to work with amazing people and businesses in the community in which we live and love. As we look to the last few months of 2021, I would love to hear from you! How can the Chamber assist you? How can the Chamber better support you? What do I need to know about you, your business or organization? Please take a moment to contact me at 303-838-5711 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so I can learn more about how to support you and your business. My mission is to help you grow, thrive, and succeed.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you have about your chamber benefits or chamber sponsorship and marketing opportunities. We are here to support local businesses to help you excel.

Britni LeRoux
Executive Director
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
(303) 838-5711

CHAMBER EVENTS IN SEPTEMBER
Highlights this month:

October 4: 9:30 AM -- Small Group Networking Begins
October 8: 7:30 AM -- Monthly Membership Meeting
October 12: 3:00 PM -- Quarterly Nonprofit Meeting
October 13: 5:30 PM -- 285 Tourism Meeting
October 26: 11:30 AM -- Ribbon Cuttings

Full Chamber Calendar
Community Calendar

MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP MEETING OCTOBER 8

Our October topic is "Local Community Radio – a Choice for Conifer and the 285 Corridor", presented by Mark Spiroff of Hudson Ross Associates, LLC (the producer of Conifer Radio). It’s the story of your local radio station and the choices that are ahead for how a local nonprofit will serve our mountain communities.

Advanced registration required.
Registration closes the evening of Thursday, October 7th. Would you like a breakfast burrito at the meeting? Please register by 10AM on Thursday.
Register

Please note new location:
The October membership meeting is being held at Our Lady of the Pines Catholic Church in Conifer: 9444 Eagle Cliff Road.

Would you like additional business exposure? Why not provide an item for the membership meeting door prizes? We are once again selling door prize tickets when you register for membership meetings. More information is available on the meeting registration page.

OTHER CHAMBER EVENTS IN OCTOBER

Join the Conifer & Evergreen Chambers at our quarterly nonprofit networking and educational meeting being held on Tuesday, October 12th at 3PM.

Topic: Maximizing your marketing dollars on a nonprofit budget.

The meeting this quarter is being hosted by Evergreen Chamber of Commerce. Please click here to register. If you are not also a member of Evergreen Chamber, please register as a guest.

MONTHLY BUSINESS SPOTLIGHTS

Conifer Newcomers and Neighbors is a social and civic organization whose members live in the communities along the 285 corridor. Our annual fundraiser, the Holiday Boutique, has awarded over $350,000 to local non-profits through the years by awarding funds through an application process.
www.coniferneighbors.org/

Conifer Radio is the streaming internet radio voice for the Conifer Colorado and US Highway 285 Corridor. Conifer Radio broadcasts advertising-free, and instead "recognizes" our local business underwriters and features alternative side-B classic rock and community information produced for the Conifer and Highway 285 Corridor Community.
www.coniferradio.com/

NEW CHAMBER MEMBERS/RENEWALS
Welcome New Members in September
(click on the member name for more information)
Conifer Bike Shop
Metal Building Outlet Corp.
All Support All Computers
Wild Aware

Thank you to our Renewing Members in September
ConexSmart - 2 years
Evergreen Memorial Park - 46 years
GeoWater Services - 2 years
Jefferson County Business Education Alliance - 7 years
JOY International - 2 years
Morse Evergreen Auto Body - 13 years
Ridge View Services LLC - 1 year
Rainbow Roundup Trout Ranch - 11 years
Root West, Inc. - 1 year
Smarter Women Colorado - 7 years
Tiffany & Christie, RE/MAX Alliance - 2 years

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Oct 2021 14:26 #2 by ConiferRadio
We are honored to share our story and always enjoy the Conifer Chamber breakfast meetings where we get to talk with fellow members in person once again. Getting to know one another and building relationships is what it's all about. Thank you to the Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce for all of your support over the past 22 months since we started our business!

A streaming internet radio voice for the Conifer, Pine, Bailey Colorado and US Highway 285 Corridor mountain communities. We have two stations; MOUNTAIN CLASSIC ROCK music, TWO EIGHTY VIBE contemporary music, plus the voices of our Local Folks and their community information. Listen live by clicking the "Listen Live" buttons for either station at www.coniferradio.com/
Contact us at: or 303-514-9188

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds