Divorce care Video (explains DC) meets at Beaver Ranch Tues

24 May 2011 09:55 #1 by DrMike
If you have any questions about divorce care you can view these video's. Divorce Care meets every Tuesday evening at Beaver Ranch in Conifer at 6:45 PM. If you're going through a divorce, or have been divorced and are not dealing very well with it, I invite you to attend. If you have any questions please call.

What Divorce Care is all about!
[youtube:q6qhefwx]
[/youtube:q6qhefwx]

Eric's story

More info on Divorce care

Divorcecarefeatures nationally recognized experts on divorce and recovery topics. Seminar sessions include "facing anger," "Facing my loneliness," "Depression," "New Relationships," "KidCare," and "Forgiveness." This is an open group, you can attend any of the classes at anytime. List of 13 week sessions:
1. What's happening to me? Why divorce hurts so much & How to stabilize my life
2. The road to Healing & finding help! Emotional damages caused by divorce, understanding and grieving my losses
3. Facing my anger. Identifying the sources of my anger & healthy and unhealthy ways of dealing with anger
4. Facing my depression. How to recognize symptoms of depression & how to pull out of it
5. Facing my loneliness. Causes and consequences of loneliness & how to deal with my loneliness
6. What does the owner's manual say? Why the bible is important & finding God's help and guidence
7. New relationships. How to know if I am ready for a new relationship & keys to a successful relationships
8. Financial survival. Strategies to minimize the financial strains of divorce & how to stabilize my budget
9. Kidcare. Understanding the effects of divorce on children & mistakes parents make and how to avoid them
10. Single sexuality. Facing the loss of sexual intimacy and expression & how to deal with my sexual urges and desires
11. Forgiveness. The danger of not forgiving & How to know if I have forgiven
12. Reconciliation. How marriages come back together & How to reconcile without remarrying
13. Moving on, growing closer to God. Understanding the good that can come from my divorce & Defining what is at the center of my life

Many of you still struggle with the pain of your divorce! You don't know how to move on, your flooded with emotions that just won't go away. You may ask yourself, why do I feel the way I do? For those of you who are separated, not knowing where to turn, the Divorecare group can help you through the process of knowing your options. As you meet with your group on a weekly basis, it's likely that you will begin to see the people in your group as "family."

For more information, call Greg Blake at 303.838.8123 or Dan 720.260.2104. This is being sponsored by Elk Creek Community Church.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds