My apologies to Christians...

26 May 2011 18:51 #1 by bailey bud
To fellow Christians -

I've lost my first love - and I apologize.

As you may know, I'm passionate about Muslims. My passion has a purpose, which I don't really bring up for security reasons (security overseas, not here in the US).

I'm not perfect --- but I am passionate. I've been critical of some of you to the point where you might seriously wonder about my love for G-d, as well as my love for my neighbors (Christian and non-Christian).

I have been friends with Muslims since 1995, when a Muslim student knocked on my door, and started asking me for spiritual advice (he said I was the only person on campus who believed in G-d. He was wrong about my being the only person - but you get the picture).

I apologize for losing my first love. If I've alienated you - please forgive me.

Yours.....
BB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2011 22:32 #2 by Blazer Bob

bailey bud wrote: To fellow Christians -

I've lost my first love - and I apologize.

As you may know, I'm passionate about Muslims. My passion has a purpose, which I don't really bring up for security reasons (security overseas, not here in the US).

I'm not perfect --- but I am passionate. I've been critical of some of you to the point where you might seriously wonder about my love for G-d, as well as my love for my neighbors (Christian and non-Christian).

I have been friends with Muslims since 1995, when a Muslim student knocked on my door, and started asking me for spiritual advice (he said I was the only person on campus who believed in G-d. He was wrong about my being the only person - but you get the picture).

I apologize for losing my first love. If I've alienated you - please forgive me.

Yours.....
BB

You have mine, but I am not Christian. I hope it helps anyway.

31 May 2011 13:04 #3 by MalamuteMom
And mine too. I am a Christian, but often not what ppl expect of one. I believe I am supposed to love others regardless of race religion, sexual orientation, etc. It's not my place to judge you.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds