Daily Inspiration

07 Oct 2012 09:02 #1 by RY
Daily Inspiration was created by RY
Remind Yourself
If you know a little of yourself, you will have realized that you are more than meets your eyes in the mirror in the morning. What you see is not what you are. You see the form not the content, the body not the soul, the matter not the mind. In quiet and profound moments, we innately know that is true. But we forget. The world tells us and wants us to believe that we are what we see - and we take the easy way out. We believe. That's why the awakening of spirit and the flowering of our spirituality (nothing to do with religion) means we have to keep reminding ourselves, a hundred times a day, I am a soul - not a body, I am an eternal spirit - not a perishable piece of meat. I am quality, not quantity. I am. Otherwise, freedom is not possible. And if we are not free, in the deepest space inside our own being, we cannot be truly happy. (author unknown)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2012 08:17 #2 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Daily Inspiration
Blessing: May you transform yourself and be loved by everyone by recognizing the time and the environment.

Those who have the power of transformation are loved by everyone. They are easy in their thoughts and ideas. They have the power to
mold themselves. They never say: Why were my ideas, my plans and my service not accepted when they were so good? To have that consciousness of “mine” means to have alloy mixed in you and this is why you have to recognize the time and the environment and bring about transformation in yourself. You will then be loved by everyone and become a number one victorious soul.

Become one who finishes problems, not an embodiment of problems.

Murli Essence by Knowledge Jewels

http://www.royalyogabailey.com/daily-inspiration.html

18 Oct 2012 09:26 #3 by RY
A life without love is a waste. “Should I look for spiritual love, or material, or physical love?”, don’t ask yourself this question. Discrimination leads to discrimination. Love doesn’t need any name, category or definition. Love is a world itself. Either you are in, at the center…either you are out, yearning. ~ Shams Tabrizi

20 Oct 2012 19:03 #4 by RY
Validation

we could all use a little of that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... V7Ao#at=50

11 Jul 2013 17:40 #5 by shakti
Replied by shakti on topic Daily Inspiration
HI Sophia, Thanks for your inspiration. I am a Kriya Yogi living in Bailey also. Just wanted to say hi. Shanti, Jill

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds