Holiday Events @ Conifer Community Church

17 Nov 2012 09:46 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
In addition, Pastor Lance and Pastor Greg Blake of Elk Creek Community Church are having a combined worship service with their two churches this Sunday at CCC, and they would love for you to be there. 8:30 breakfast and 9:30 service. (And then you can head over to the VFW breakfast and drop off your toys!).

File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:11ru21g7]ImageShack.us[/url]

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Nov 2012 19:04 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Just a reminder: The BIG animated light show set to music begins Saturday December 1st along with a live nativity 4:30-7 PM. Come enjoy some refreshments and bring some friends. It is going to be amazing!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds