Happy 2013!

09 Jan 2013 12:43 #1 by BuyersAgent1
Happy 2013! was created by BuyersAgent1
Well, so much for the world coming to an end. I guess this means we will have to sort out our problems instead.

I've wanted to send this message to my metaphysical friends (Hi, Sophia!) in order to touch upon the very aggravating and seemingly hostile energies that seem to be plaguing mankind at this time.

Those of you who study astrology, or even astronomy, know that the objects in our Celestial Universe have for some years been moving toward a demonstrated focus on the issues of Good and Evil, as Mankind approaches the limits of his finite Being, for example by creating Life in a test tube, or exploring Mars and other planets with the object of relocating once Earth has been consumed. It might occur to us at times that Man is headed toward Evil and indeed this may be the case! -- but I've continued to observe (even through the tattered shreds of my own personal life) the "roundness" and "balances" that weigh so heavily in favor of its opposite.

May we never forget, since we receive a constant reminder in the sky, that Life is Round. We live on a linear basis and thereby come to believe there is a "moving forward at all times" process -- which disturbs us when children are terrorized at school and families can't go to movies without checking the exits first. But actually, for Every Action there is still, and always will be, an Equal and Opposite RE-Action. The forces are just so incredibly great and slow-moving that it's been easy to get "caught up in the moment" -- which naturally is why it's so comforting to see these Objects in the sky, and know that these are merely stages in Time from which we will learn, and grow, heal and go on as part of the Divine.

I believe that our Being in this particular Here and Now, demonstrates we have each chosen to participate in these spectacularly critical times for Mankind! and must surely have been committed to putting our weight to the other side of the teeter-totter. When it seems as though we're seeing things we couldn't have imagined and wish we could forget -- we're actually seeing things that we must, in order to put that weight onto the ground. We are, in other words, absolutely in the right time and place ... even though it sure as heck doesn't feel that way lately.

Peace to all at the New Year and Beyond! Kathy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds